Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Interesting article from NFL.com about depth

  1. #1
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,191

    Interesting article from NFL.com about depth

    http://www.nfl.com/trainingcamp/story;j ... nfirm=true

    One reason why we should not trade Parker and another reason why the team felt the need to keep Starks for one year. Even though some people think our players stink, they may be better than most team's backups.

  2. #2
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,476

    Re: Interesting article from NFL.com about depth

    Don't you know that the FO has no idea what they are doing and all thew posters here are smarter...oops, I thought this was the Trib board
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

  3. #3
    Pro Bowler Jigawatts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Around The Way, OH
    Posts
    2,453

    Re: Interesting article from NFL.com about depth

    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Don't you know that the FO has no idea what they are doing and all thew posters here are smarter...oops, I thought this was the Trib board
    If I was one of those posters I'd point out that you spelled the wrong and call
    you an idiot.

    But I'm jigawatts.

  4. #4
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,476

    Re: Interesting article from NFL.com about depth

    Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Don't you know that the FO has no idea what they are doing and all thew posters here are smarter...oops, I thought this was the Trib board
    If I was one of those posters I'd point out that you spelled the wrong and call
    you an idiot.

    But I'm jigawatts.
    Name calling is an essential feature of that place.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

  5. #5
    Pro Bowler Jigawatts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Around The Way, OH
    Posts
    2,453

    Re: Interesting article from NFL.com about depth

    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Don't you know that the FO has no idea what they are doing and all thew posters here are smarter...oops, I thought this was the Trib board
    If I was one of those posters I'd point out that you spelled the wrong and call
    you an idiot.

    But I'm jigawatts.
    Name calling is an essential feature of that place.
    I like checking it out every once in a while. It's good entertainment.

  6. #6
    Hall of Famer Jooser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Somewhere On the Darkside...
    Posts
    3,862

    Re: Interesting article from NFL.com about depth



    Great Scott!

  7. #7
    Pro Bowler Jigawatts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Around The Way, OH
    Posts
    2,453

    Re: Interesting article from NFL.com about depth

    Welcome aboard Jooser. And remember...


  8. #8
    Hall of Famer Jooser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Somewhere On the Darkside...
    Posts
    3,862

    Re: Interesting article from NFL.com about depth

    Thx Jiggy, nice to read from some familiar (and semi-intelligent ) posters once again!



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •