Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is your biggest concern heading into camp?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: What is your biggest concern heading into camp?

For starters...the line. Then after that there's the line. But taking that into consideration, you can't forget about the line either. In the end though, it all boils down to one of two things - the line or the line. I know - I'm all over the map with this, but there's so many things to be considered & I really hope they really they don't overlook this. Hope I wasn't too vague with my point.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigLebowski
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG FAN
    Quote Originally Posted by kennyes
    I'll board the please stay healthy train please...
    Ditto.

While I agree that I don't want to see any injuries in camp either. So Let's say there are zero injuries, do you have any other concerns?

Injury concern is first. and that is true every year. However, I believe O-Line and D-Line are the deepest concerns, and obviously so, . Again health is the lottery and or staple to this years success IMO, as is the entire league year after year...
    [url="http://www.planetsteelers.com/cpg1416/a"]http://www.planetsteelers.com/cpg1416/a[/url] ... ics/ky.jpg

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    OL and DL

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'm concerned that Arians still hasn't learned how to call plays.

steeld95

Quote Originally Posted by AkronSteel
    Depth on the defensive line is my biggest concern.

This is my biggest concern too. I thought we would try and address this in the off season, I guess I was wrong.