Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: NCAA Football 09 PS League

  1. #1
    Legend Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    11,805

    NCAA Football 09 PS League

    Aight gamers...I would like to get a small PS league together for the 360. If we can get at least 5 guys interested we could run a little mini NCAA 09 league...braggin rights and all. Shoot, I would even be willing to put a little money in...to make it interesting. Anyone interested? I'm grabbin my copy on the 15th.

  2. #2

    Re: NCAA Football 09 PS League

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Aight gamers...I would like to get a small PS league together for the 360. If we can get at least 5 guys interested we could run a little mini NCAA 09 league...braggin rights and all. Shoot, I would even be willing to put a little money in...to make it interesting. Anyone interested? I'm grabbin my copy on the 15th.
    If anyone would be willing to buy me a 360,then I'm in.

  3. #3
    Legend Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    11,805

    Re: NCAA Football 09 PS League

    Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Aight gamers...I would like to get a small PS league together for the 360. If we can get at least 5 guys interested we could run a little mini NCAA 09 league...braggin rights and all. Shoot, I would even be willing to put a little money in...to make it interesting. Anyone interested? I'm grabbin my copy on the 15th.
    If anyone would be willing to buy me a 360,then I'm in.
    Um no. Anyone else.


  4. #4

    Re: NCAA Football 09 PS League

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Aight gamers...I would like to get a small PS league together for the 360. If we can get at least 5 guys interested we could run a little mini NCAA 09 league...braggin rights and all. Shoot, I would even be willing to put a little money in...to make it interesting. Anyone interested? I'm grabbin my copy on the 15th.
    If anyone would be willing to buy me a 360,then I'm in.
    Um no. Anyone else.



    Guess you'll never see that massive butt-whipping that I bring whilst playing.

  5. #5
    Legend Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    11,805

    Re: NCAA Football 09 PS League

    Huh...Im the only one rolling with NCAA 09?

  6. #6
    BigBen2112
    Guest

    Re: NCAA Football 09 PS League

    If I buy another 360 im in. Im thinking PS3 though.

    I've never lost a game of NCAA though.

  7. #7
    Legend Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    11,805

    Re: NCAA Football 09 PS League

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2112
    If I buy another 360 im in. Im thinking PS3 though.

    I've never lost a game of NCAA though.
    Thats because you haven't played me.

  8. #8
    Legend Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    11,805

    Re: NCAA Football 09 PS League

    Aight then...who just wants to play.

    11-0 BABY!


  9. #9

    Re: NCAA Football 09 PS League

    I'm still up for taking any Xbox donations!!!



    No,seriously.................. :P

  10. #10
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    28,212

    Re: NCAA Football 09 PS League

    Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    I'm still up for taking any Xbox donations!!!



    No,seriously.................. :P
    How about my Ex in a Box?



    Okay, that was bad.


    The Only Acceptable 2017 Draft Results For Some Steeler Fans:
    1.30 OLB T.J. Watt, Wisconsin
    2.62 CB Ahkello Witherspoon, Colorado
    3.94 CB Cameron Sutton, Tennessee
    3.105c CB Howard Wilson, Houston
    4.135 CB Damontae Kazee, San Diego State
    5.173 CB Brian Allen, Utah
    6.213 CB Marquez White, Florida State
    7.248 OLB Keion Adams, Western Michigan

    2015 MNF Executive Champion!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •