Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Henry Back To The Bengals?..... Wow!

Backup

User Info Menu

Re: Henry Back To The Bengals?..... Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLebowski
    I am a little confused here. The article mentions Henry wants to play for the Bengals, no where in the article did it mention the Bengals have shown any interest.
    Guess you're right there, BL. ... But this was in our paper yesterday... Not much of a follow-up, but sort of confirms it because the team did not deny it since then...

July 18, 2008
    Bengals want Henry back, agent says
    By Mark Curnutte
    [email="mcurnutte@enquirer.com"]mcurnutte@enquirer.com[/email]

ESPN.com is reporting that the Bengals are one of the NFL teams interested in re-signing Chris Henry, his agent said, now that the wide receiver has been cleared of all charges that led to his arrest in early April and subsequent release by the Bengals.
    thanks NKy, feel free folks to continue to attack the Bungals due to their stupidity.

He who forgets, will be destined to remember.

Steely76

"Going back to the Bengals is possible,'' Henry said. "I wouldn't mind it happening because I loved playing in Cincinnati. I got real close with all the guys out there and I planned on being out there for a long time. I really had a good time playing don't pass go report directly to jail there."

Fixed!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I hope Henry can get his life back together and be successful in the NFL, he is a great talent. I just wish it was for another team.

I'd rather we not bring him back but I definitely wouldn't be surprised if we did...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

what an absolute joke. no way the bungles bring him back but if they did that would be the dumbest move by a fo in the history of the nfl and that says a lot considering the likes of matt millen

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

[url="http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=6887"]http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=6887[/url]

"Bengals coach Marvin Lewis said Tuesday he's not interested in re-signing suspended wide receiver Chris Henry. "

That should put the rumor to bed that Henry's agent started to create buzz for Henry...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=6887

"Bengals coach Marvin Lewis said Tuesday he's not interested in re-signing suspended wide receiver Chris Henry. "

That should put the rumor to bed that Henry's agent started to create buzz for Henry...
    didn't lewis also say something about that kind of behavior would not be tolerated right before half the team got arrested?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis

didn't lewis also say something about that kind of behavior would not be tolerated right before half the team got arrested?
    We've been doing a good job of dumping some players but then we drafted Jason Shirley, so go figure.

Also I would gate to see Henry in Cleveland or Baltimore. Pittsburgh I wouldn't mind so much just to see how you guys would justify it...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jom112
    Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis

We've been doing a good job of dumping some players but then we drafted Jason Shirley, so go figure.

Also I would gate to see Henry in Cleveland or Baltimore. Pittsburgh I wouldn't mind so much just to see how you guys would justify it...
    trust me i think i speak for every steeler fan in the world NO THANKS ON CHRIS HENRY and no one and i mean no one would justify him as a steeler. he is a pathetic excuse for a human being. thats the difference between the steelers and the ravens, bengals. the steelers will never have players like that on the team and you cant compare james harrison to henry or anyone else. it was one incident