Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: QUINN IMAGE USED FOR GAY DATING SITE AD

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

QUINN IMAGE USED FOR GAY DATING SITE AD

I'm not having pics of a half-naked Brady Quinn on my hard drive, so if you want to see the ad, you'll have to follow the links on PFT...hilarious.

Per PFT:
    Posted by Mike Florio on July 18, 2008, 6:39 a.m.
    We vaguely recall seeing somewhere a suggestion that Brady Quinn’s shirtless torso and face were being used to advertise a gay dating web site.

According to TMZ.com, the image is indeed Quinn, and the ad has been in circulation for months.

Quinn’s lawyers have taken steps to force the site in question to stop using the photo.

The problem for Quinn is that, even if he’s straight, this is the kind of thing that can start Kordell-type rumors in Cleveland, and that can in turn affect Quinn’s performance, given that homophobia is one of the unwritten rules of an NFL locker room. As we noted last week, former Steelers receiver Plaxico Burress thinks that rumors of homosexuality impacted Kordell Stewart’s play in Pittsburgh.

So, basically, there’s no reason for anyone to suspect that Quinn is, might be, or ever has been attracted to men. None whatsoever.

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: QUINN IMAGE USED FOR GAY DATING SITE AD

Quinn make news for being on a gay dating site and Big Ben makes news for dating actress Missy Peregrym. That pretty much says it all right there.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Nothing like a distraction like this going into training camp.

That pic floating around the net of him goofing around with his buddies isn't going to help with the rumors/whispers either. If I wasn't at work, I'd post it. In case you haven't seen it, the placement of their hands are extremely questionable.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74

That pic floating around the net of him goofing around with his buddies isn't going to help with the rumors/whispers either. If I wasn't at work, I'd post it. In case you haven't seen it, the placement of their hands are extremely questionable.
    Here, I'm on vacation.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Funny stuff. But hey, didn't Quinn get in trouble for gay bashing last year?? Maybe someone on the dating site did this to get back at him for it. Or maybe its his boyfriend who runs the site and he's upset that Brady hasn't come out of the closet yet. Figures this will force him out.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74

Here, I'm on vacation.

Well I don't know about you guys, but when I'm hanging with my friends we all grab each others junk all the time. Last year down at NKy's house we were all touching, rubbing and feeling each other. Isn't that what normal guys do?? Guys???

Legend

User Info Menu

This comment was great:

No wonder center LeCharles Bentley wanted out of town.
    “He aint puttin his hands in my crack!”
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    This comment was great:

I still can't get over the kid in the middle. He almost looks like someone they brought over from the Phillipines on the black market to pass around to their little "Super Adventure Club" members (note the polo shirts).

Legend

User Info Menu

This comment was great:

I still can't get over the kid in the middle. He almost looks like someone they brought over from the Phillipines on the black market to pass around to their little "Super Adventure Club" members (note the polo shirts).
    Hilarious!!!!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    This comment was great:

Hilarious!!!!!!!
    Winner - comment of the year, 2008!
    Steel City Mafia
    So Cal Boss (Ret)
    [URL]http://www.anewsong.com[/URL]