Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: QUINN IMAGE USED FOR GAY DATING SITE AD

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: QUINN IMAGE USED FOR GAY DATING SITE AD

What's up with the other teams in the AFC North and their loser QB's?

I mean, the Felons don't have one so they don't count. However, you have the Bungles with Cornholio doin hotdog ads in which he's putting a big ol' meaty weiner right in his fryhole. He's also the poster boy for the game "CORNHOLE".

Then you have Brady Quinn. First there was that pic of him touchin up on that dude's junk. Then you have the pics of him as one of the Village People. Then you have him supposedly gay-bashing (latent homosexual tendencies causing overly aggressive homophobic behavior, anyone?). And now he's the poster boy for a gay dating site?

How bout our QB? Oh yeah, he bangs super hot tail and has a couple pics floating around of him drunk off his ass (also with hot chicks).

lmao
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

This photo doesn't exactly scream "I LIKE CHICKS".

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma
    However, you have the Bungles with Cornholio doin hotdog ads in which he's putting a big ol' meaty weiner right in his fryhole. He's also the poster boy for the game "CORNHOLE".
    Did someone say "cornhole"???.........

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Why am I not surprised. Living here in the Cleveland area these fans have such a man crush on this noodle armed QB that it is crazy. Most don't even want to start their so called Pro Bowl QB b/c this QueerBoy grew up a Stains fan. Just so everyone knows to they are already counting week 2 as a win. What a joke!
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6946&dateline=1338146203 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1338146203</a>

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    Nothing like a distraction like this going into training camp.

That pic floating around the net of him goofing around with his buddies isn't going to help with the rumors/whispers either. If I wasn't at work, I'd post it. In case you haven't seen it, the placement of their hands are extremely questionable.
    Here, I'm on vacation.

Well I don't know about you guys, but when I'm hanging with my friends we all grab each others junk all the time. Last year down at NKy's house we were all touching, rubbing and feeling each other. Isn't that what normal guys do?? Guys???
    Ahh yes...Kentucky love. It was nice.

Trolls are people too.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy

That pic floating around the net of him goofing around with his buddies isn't going to help with the rumors/whispers either. If I wasn't at work, I'd post it. In case you haven't seen it, the placement of their hands are extremely questionable.
    Here, I'm on vacation.

Well I don't know about you guys, but when I'm hanging with my friends we all grab each others junk all the time. Last year down at NKy's house we were all touching, rubbing and feeling each other. Isn't that what normal guys do?? Guys???

Thanks for replying, SMG.

I was starting to worry that I was the only one who really enjoyed himself last year

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Here, I'm on vacation.

I was starting to worry that I was the only one who really enjoyed himself last year

not that there is anything wrong with that

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Ya know, I knew there was a reason (other than being a broke-ass) that I didn't make it last year...
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Legend

User Info Menu

Here, I'm on vacation.

What's a little love between Steeler brothers.

PS: Para is just jealous.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Maybe I was too "under the weather" to have noticed the apparent sausage fest that was going on. But thank god I didn't wake up feeling that I needed Preparation H. I guess NKy's Brats weren't the only thing on the menu last year.... glad I got sick.