Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who is everyones favorite team and why?

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Who is everyones favorite team and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    Mine is easy. Just growing up in Ohio and then graduating from tOSU, I'm a Buckeye for life. And like many here on this board with the Steelers, I can't root for any other team religiously, just can't. But I do just tune in to any great matchup and try to pick a team to root for within that game. I tend to start liking certain players as the season goes on, so as long as it doesn't affect the Buckeyes, I may root for their teams.

I always root for USC (the Condoms, not the Cocks) to lose for what its worth...
    That's ok...in the Big 10 I always root for PSU and Michigan.

Legend

User Info Menu

I grew up in Columbus and spent two years at tOSU.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    ...It's not too late for you... You can change before any permanent effects happen.....
    ...Errr........ Maybe we're too late for that!.....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

[quote=stlrz d]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Iron Shiek":3w0zlhmv
    Mine is easy. Just growing up in Ohio and then graduating from tOSU, I'm a Buckeye for life. And like many here on this board with the Steelers, I can't root for any other team religiously, just can't. But I do just tune in to any great matchup and try to pick a team to root for within that game. I tend to start liking certain players as the season goes on, so as long as it doesn't affect the Buckeyes, I may root for their teams.

I always root for USC (the Condoms, not the Cocks) to lose for what its worth...
    That's ok...in the Big 10 I always root for PSU and Michigan. [/quote:3w0zlhmv]

So rooting for Michigan as you do, you must know what it feels like to be owned like a Stains fan...A-OOOOOOO!
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

BIG FAN

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Not because you went to OSU, but I must respect the Columbus thing. About a 100 miles or so from my home grounds.

Legend

User Info Menu

[quote=Iron Shiek][quote="stlrz d"4j09mbd]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Iron Shiek":o4j09mbd

That's ok...in the Big 10 I always root for PSU and Michigan. [/quote4j09mbd]

So rooting for Michigan as you do, you must know what it feels like to be owned like a Stains fan...A-OOOOOOO! [/quote4j09mbd]

Nah, I just pull for 'em in the Big 10. I guess I should clarify. By "rooting" I mean if I happen to be watching them play I am usually hopping they'll win. There's no cheering or anything like that involved.