Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Steeler LB Corp is rated only #12 in the NFL

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Steeler LB Corp is rated only #12 in the NFL

I don't have much to add. I just wanted to say that I'm excited about the fresh blood in our LB corps. I'm expecting Woodley to be a beast this year and I think Timmons is going to surprise all the doubters and also be a force on our defense.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I expect Timmons to surprise us. The LB's have a boatload of upside. How can a Steeler Fan not get excited about this?

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    I expect Timmons to surprise us. The LB's have a boatload of upside. How can a Steeler Fan not get excited about this?

I am thinking the other way, I expect Foote to come out hungry and surprise us.

With that being said, I would prefer Timmons due to his athletic ability and his upside.
    He who forgets, will be destined to remember.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigLebowski

With that being said, I would prefer Timmons due to his athletic ability and his upside.

As long as production is comming out of that spot I will be happy!!!

Backup

User Info Menu

My sentiments exactly. I don't care if they switch each and every down. As long as nobody and I mean Nobody runs on us.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I would prefer Timmons due to his athletic ability and his upside.
    I really am expecting big things from this cat... He had a bummer of a rookie season, IMO, and I want to see him explode this year.... Hopefully it happens...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

My sentiments exactly. I don't care if they switch each and every down. As long as nobody and I mean Nobody runs on us.

Agreed. Those games without Aaron Smith were hard to watch. Our staunch run D has always been our forte.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    I would prefer Timmons due to his athletic ability and his upside.
    I really am expecting big things from this cat... He had a bummer of a rookie season, IMO, and I want to see him explode this year.... Hopefully it happens...
    My heart agrees with you, but my head thinks Foote is not going to go down with out of fight. I am so excited to see this battle in camp. This is good problem to have if your name is Keith Butler.

Backup

User Info Menu

Agreed. Those games without Aaron Smith were hard to watch. Our staunch run D has always been our forte.
    Tell me about, it felt like my heart was being ripped from my chest.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

My heart agrees with you, but my head thinks Foote is not going to go down with out of fight. I am so excited to see this battle in camp. This is good problem to have if your name is Keith Butler.
    BL, I was not a supporter of the Timmons pick. And my opinion is still in decision-mode about him.... I just want to see him do good before placing any "B-word" labels on him. Hell, Troy didn't do anything during his rookie year, as is the MO with most of the Steelers.... So I'm just hoping....