Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jimmy Buffett is tonight!...

Hall of Famer

Jimmy Buffett is tonight!...

The Buffett concert is tonight at Riverbend here in Cincinnati!..... Got tickets in the 6th row compliments of Brenda!... Got my battery-operated blender ready to go for the margaritas, the grill and some shrimp/scallop skewers, and my Parrothead clothing!.... This will make Buffett show #26 for me!

For those few that appreciate Jimmy, here's a vid clip from one of his collaborations with a few country music stars...

[youtube:23tuzxgu]EUQAxRvvHqw&hl[/youtube:23tuzxgu]
    .... From many, many moons ago, before I developed my "svelte" figure........

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Re: Jimmy Buffett is tonight!...

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    The Buffett concert is tonight at Riverbend here in Cincinnati!..... Got tickets in the 6th row compliments of Brenda!... Got my battery-operated blender ready to go for the margaritas, the grill and some shrimp/scallop skewers, and my Parrothead clothing!.... This will make Buffett show #26 for me!

For those few that appreciate Jimmy, here's a vid clip from one of his collaborations with a few country music stars...

[youtube:2khkllq8]EUQAxRvvHqw&hl[/youtube:2khkllq8]
    .... From many, many moons ago, before I developed my "svelte" figure........

Hey, nice ponytails, NKy! What is it that you have tattooed on your shoulder?

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Very funny... .... But at least I don't wear black tank tops anymore....

...BTW, my only tattoo is of a turtle....... On my ass....... j/k

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

A turtle on your @$$???

Pro Bowler

What are you still doing at the computer?? The only time I saw Buffet at Riverbend we were there around 9-10 am!!!

I don't know what is more disturbing:

1.the fact that you are this excited about Jimmy Buffett or

2.the fact that this is the 26th time you've seen him.

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    I don't know what is more disturbing:

1.the fact that you are this excited about Jimmy Buffett or

2.the fact that this is the 26th time you've seen him.

I've been to Jimmy Buffett once. In my opinion, the fun ends with the tailgate. I'm just not wired to enjoy Buffett. I envy those who are able to. Much like I envy those who are wired to enjoy the NHL or the NBA.

Hall of Famer

Well, I'm "wired" to enjoy Buffett and the NHL....

.... The show was fantastic! ... As usual. .... I'm freakin' hammered and going to bed. But I mustsay that the packed crowd (the show sold out in 10 minutes when tix went on sale) was incredible!.... Brenda didn't like the fact that I was egging gals on to flash us, nor the fact that the blender was on overdrive... Shit, I'm done and gotta go to bed.... It's a shame many of you all don't enjoy his stuff. It's a great show.... :P

...BTW Oz, the reason for the delayed departure was due to the heat.... Brenda is still on the recovery mode, and couldn't handle a whole day at it.... But trust me, I packed it all into a short time.... And will pay the price in the morning.....

Les, I enjoy Buffett just like you do with "Dungeons and Dragons"......

Pro Bowler

Well, I'm "wired" to enjoy Buffett and the NHL....

.... The show was fantastic! ... As usual. .... I'm freakin' hammered and going to bed. But I mustsay that the packed crowd (the show sold out in 10 minutes when tix went on sale) was incredible!.... Brenda didn't like the fact that I was egging gals on to flash us, nor the fact that the blender was on overdrive... Shit, I'm done and gotta go to bed.... It's a shame many of you all don't enjoy his stuff. It's a great show.... :P

...BTW Oz, the reason for the delayed departure was due to the heat.... Brenda is still on the recovery mode, and couldn't handle a whole day at it.... But trust me, I packed it all into a short time.... And will pay the price in the morning.....

Les, I enjoy Buffett just like you do with "Dungeons and Dragons"......

Glad to know that you & Brenda enjoyed yourselves!!! I don't blame you about the heat. It is brutal here in the Mid-West!!!!

motter1975

I am so jealous you got to see Buffett!!! He doesn't come to Virginia Beach anymore, because we don't allow tailgating. I got to see him two or three time before he stopped comming here, and I got to see him once up in Pittsburgh, when I was 15, right before I moved down here, but I haven't gotten to see him in the past 7 years or so. One (of the many) things I'm looking forward to about moving back to Pittsburgh in the next couple of years is hopefully being able to see Buffett again (but with my luck, he'll retire!)

Glad you had fun!