Fox Sports Rates the QBs--much better
It must be something in the air or just boring times for sports editors.
Fox seems to have it right with Ben as #3.
[url="http://community.foxsports.com/blogs/jaguarjoe72/2008/07/15/Rating_the_quarterbacks"]http://community.foxsports.com/blogs/ja ... arterbacks[/url]
They share my personal opinion about D. Anderson and Carson Palmer and state it exactly as I would have:
11. Derek Anderson, Browns. See David Garrard-except that Cleveland didn't make the playoffs last year and the Jags did. Like the Jags, expectations are high in Cleveland.
12. Carson Palmer, Bengals. Most magazines/analysts rate Palmer 3rd or 4th in their rankings, but what has he ever done to deserve that? He has two dynamite receivers and he can't lead that team to the playoffs?
Anderson will not repeat last year's performancethis season. Expect QB controvery in C-land by week 10. I would give Palmer the nod over Anderson and Garrard.
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State