Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NCAA Football 09 PS League

Starter

User Info Menu

Re: NCAA Football 09 PS League

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    I'm still up for taking any Xbox donations!!!

No,seriously.................. :P
    How about my Ex in a Box?

Okay, that was bad.
    The only "ex" that I want to see in a box is mine in a coffin.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

SMG, I'd play ya and join the league, but there is NO way in hell i'd buy a 360. My PS3 blows those things away. sorry you chose the lesser console... but you're a sOSU fan so... i'm not surprised !

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    SMG, I'd play ya and join the league, but there is NO way in hell i'd buy a 360. My PS3 blows those things away. sorry you chose the lesser console... but you're a sOSU fan so... i'm not surprised !

I'm currently trying to bribe my wife into purchasing a PS3.I told her that I would get her a cat/dog if I can have one.So far,my powers of persuasion suck.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Les 74
    Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis

I'm currently trying to bribe my wife into purchasing a PS3.I told her that I would get her a cat/dog if I can have one.So far,my powers of persuasion suck.

UPDATE-I can't believe it,but the wife is leting me get either a PS3 or an Xbox.Now,which do I get????I'm leaning towards a PS3 because I've always been a Sony guy,but I'm just not sure.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

ps3. now that developers have figured out that they need to compress the audio and cut the cutscenes down, they're going to start moving away from the xbox. plus you get a blu-ray player. oh yea another thing about the PS3 you can now download (buy or rent) movies in HD and SD (to rent it's like $3 buying is like $9)

Backup

User Info Menu

ps3 has very limited games. 360 is far better and has the most games, more online features and for about $40 you can have it modded so you can download games. and Microsoft is also partnered with netflix now so you can get movies as weel.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

why the hell would i want to mod a system? damn, if they would have done it right, they wouldn't NEED to mod it!
    game wise, both systems are lacking IMO. too many FPS not enough variety. everything is the same. it gets very old.

Backup

User Info Menu

modding you box is so you can play games you have burnt yourself . Its a software modd that allows you to play copied games much like a cd in your car. 360 and wii are both systems that can have games backed up or copied. ps3 does have the advantage of blu ray and at this time blu ray is not hackable yet.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

yea it is!