Thread: It's "that" time of year again!........

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

It's "that" time of year again!........

A few weeks, and counting, till live action!... (Aug 28th)

Man, I've been watching re-runs on the Big-10 Network today (best Rose Bowl games)... Soon, ESPN Classic will start airing re-broadcasts as well....

... It just gets me pumped and ready for ball!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: It's "that" time of year again!........

BTW, tonight from 6pm to 9pm they (BTN) will be re-airing the '97 Rose Bowl... Ariz St v OSU...

BIG FAN

I think it would float my boat a little more if they could ever get rid of this BCS fiasco.
    Justs seems to me at the end of the season, it's not really about the purity of the sport anymore.
    And to me that is what I love about coll. football the most.

steeld95

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    A few weeks, and counting, till live action!... (Aug 28th)

Man, I've been watching re-runs

... It just gets me pumped and ready for ball!

I have started watching last years games as well...I have a few on DVR...I just watched the South Carolina/Georia game from last year....man it gets me pumped for some football...46 days and 6 hours from now...I will be in the stadium getting ready for kickoff!!! I can't wait!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Go Gators!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Go Gators!
    <<yawn>> ............................

steeld95

Go Gators!
    The gators defense will prevent them from winning the SEC east this year. The defense was already a question mark and they just lost two of their safeties for the year.

I am very interested to see how Carlos Dunlap does....I have seen him in high school. He has unbelievable athletic ability for his size.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeld95
    Go Gators!
    The gators defense will prevent them from winning the SEC east this year. The defense was already a question mark and they just lost two of their safeties for the year.

I am very interested to see how Carlos Dunlap does....I have seen him in high school. He has unbelievable athletic ability for his size.

I concur with this assessment. I guess TT will just have to score an ungodly amount of points to insure the gators get the big W. But yes, the Gators better find a defense in order to compete in the SEC.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Even though I'm a Gator fan as well as USC, I must say that you are mistaken.... TT will loose his collective head if, and only if, they play the Trojans in the title game....