Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Chris Henry is Broke

  1. #21
    BigBen2112
    Guest

    Re: Chris Henry is Broke

    Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    Henry is broke? then he should do like every other American does. GET A F'in JOB! you had you're chance henry and blew it! Time to face reality.
    Well most normal jobs, unlike the NFL, are not so lenient so he may not be able to find a job.

    I have a old theme song in my head, except with a new twist...

    "Who ya gonna call?....The king....when you got a broke nfl thug...who ya gonna call? The king"

    So not quite as catchy as the ghost busters, but hell its 3:43 in the morning for Christ's sake what the hell do you expect.


    MEET

  2. #22
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Chris Henry is Broke

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBen2112
    Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    Henry is broke? then he should do like every other American does. GET A F'in JOB! you had you're chance henry and blew it! Time to face reality.
    Well most normal jobs, unlike the NFL, are not so lenient so he may not be able to find a job.

    I have a old theme song in my head, except with a new twist...

    "Who ya gonna call?....The king....when you got a broke nfl thug...who ya gonna call? The king"

    So not quite as catchy as the ghost busters, but hell its 3:43 in the morning for Christ's sake what the hell do you expect.


    MEET
    What do I expect???

    I expect you to be in bed young man.


  3. #23
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Chris Henry is Broke

    I expect Chris Henry to return to his home planet along with Sam Cassell, now that their Earth-bound athletic pursuits appear to be at an end.



    Forced patriotism is an oxymoron.

    A government leader proclaiming that citizens have to stand proudly for the National Anthem or else they shouldn't be in the country sounds more like a mandated decree from a totalitarian dictator like Kim Jong Un rather than the leader of the Free World.

    Our ability to peacefully protest is a fundamental American right, and any attempt by our government to squash this freedom is what is truly dishonoring the liberty that our Star Spangled Banner symbolizes.

  4. #24
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Chris Henry is Broke

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    I expect Chris Henry to return to his home planet along with Sam Cassell, now that their Earth-bound athletic pursuits appear to be at an end.




    That is funny as hell...

  5. #25
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Chris Henry is Broke

    He always has a career as a transvestite prostitute to fall back on.

    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

  6. #26
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Re: Chris Henry is Broke

    Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    He always has a career as a transvestite prostitute to fall back on.


  7. #27
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Chris Henry is Broke

    Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    My response to the thread title.... "so?"

    Mine is... "Oh THERE'S a surprise...."
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

    2018 Mock (in Progress)
    1. Leighton Vander Esch, LB, Boise
    2. Justin Reid, S, Stanford

  8. #28
    Steely76
    Guest

    Re: Chris Henry is Broke

    I have an empty refrigerator box he's welcome to if he's so destitute. He can find his own underpass.

  9. #29
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Re: Chris Henry is Broke

    I bet he can pick up plenty of essentials/ideas from In Living Color’s “This Old Box.”

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •