Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Watch out for Steelers’ Russell

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Watch out for Steelers’ Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Very soon, Mendenhall and Russell will be punishing opposing defenses and beating them into submission late in games. Our own two-headed monster.
    Maybe. I don't dismiss Parker as easily as some. He'll have to prove to me that he isn't one of the best backs in this league before Mendenhall and Russell become 1-2. As of right now he's proven he's one of the best in the league.

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    Very soon, Mendenhall and Russell will be punishing opposing defenses and beating them into submission late in games. Our own two-headed monster.
    Maybe. I don't dismiss Parker as easily as some. He'll have to prove to me that he isn't one of the best backs in this league before Mendenhall and Russell become 1-2. As of right now he's proven he's one of the best in the league.

Pappy
    Ot ohhh...you just opened up that can of worms again.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy

Pappy

Pappy

7.178 -
    7.195 -

Legend

User Info Menu

Pappy

Pappy

Troublemaker.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Pappy
    I agree with you.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d

Pappy
    I agree with you.
    Then that DEFINATELY means Pappy is wrong.

Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Pappy
    I agree with you.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Pappy
    I agree with you.

The words Pappy and wrong just don't belong in the same declarative sentence.

Pappy

7.178 -
    7.195 -

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Pappy, I give you some of this (That's what she said)

Now that's wrong...kinda, sorta.

Now for my : Russell being in the Black and Gold is a nice problem to have if he isn't getting playing time. That means the RBs will be generally healthy. I would expect Russell to get more touches and take the kind of role that Fu did behind The Bus. I would think that he could have upwards of between 80 and 100 carries this season, assuming everything is going well.
    Steelers...On The STAIRWAY TO SEVEN!!!
    http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1...etsteelfk7.jpg
    ASIAN... thanks, brotha!

BIG FAN

As I am aware there are a lot of Russell pimps. (Not that there's anything wrong with that), he just seems to me unproven at this point. To tell you the truth, he also appears like more flashes than flame . If he is so good why did we not see him produce at critical times last year when we needed someone to step in? (See Davenport, N.)
    I will leave the answer to all the self-professed experts, pundits and pimps. I for one think he is not all that, until he shows it in the big league.
    Sorry, but I am not convinced yet about this guy, crazy abilities aside.
    Sure hope I'm wrong, and he does turn out to be all that, but I cant help but think there must be a reason why you only hear hid his name called mostly on a message board instead of on the field.