Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Weird Favre rumor

  1. #1
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Weird Favre rumor

    Is there any validity to the rumor that Brett Favre is considering the Ravens for a nauseating “possible” comeback?

  2. #2
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Weird Favre rumor

    Favre is too much of a tough guy to seriously consider wearing purple clothing.

    Even if he did, when we played them, James Harrison could put the final nail into the coffin of the career of a Raven-QB-for-hire like he did with Steve McNair.


    NFL player locker room talk: Discussing what can be done about racial inequality and criminal justice reform.

    Presidential locker room talk: Discussing involuntary gynecological exams.

    According to the highest office in the country, some "very fine people" marched with torches in a violent protest in Charlottesville, but participating in a non-violent protest on a football field means you are an S.O.B. who should be fired.

  3. #3
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Weird Favre rumor

    Well, I don't think he'll be playing in Green Bay.

    [url="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3483521"]http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3483521[/url]

  4. #4
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Weird Favre rumor

    Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    Well, I don't think he'll be playing in Green Bay.

    [url="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3483521"]http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3483521[/url]
    Ya think former teammate Darren Sharper has Brett on speed dial?

    (if he had to wear purple, you'd think he'd like to have Adrian Peterson behind him, and the big ol' Williams boys and Jared Allen wreaking havoc on defense...could you imagine him returning to Lambeau Field on MNF week 1 in a purple #4 jersey on the night that they were supposed to retire his number? The Pack would never trade him there, but if he were granted his unconditional release, divison rivals like the Vikes and Bears would be the first to call for sure)


    NFL player locker room talk: Discussing what can be done about racial inequality and criminal justice reform.

    Presidential locker room talk: Discussing involuntary gynecological exams.

    According to the highest office in the country, some "very fine people" marched with torches in a violent protest in Charlottesville, but participating in a non-violent protest on a football field means you are an S.O.B. who should be fired.

  5. #5
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Re: Weird Favre rumor

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    Well, I don't think he'll be playing in Green Bay.

    [url="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3483521"]http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3483521[/url]
    Ya think former teammate Darren Sharper has Brett on speed dial?

    (if he had to wear purple, you'd think he'd like to have Adrian Peterson behind him, and the big ol' Williams boys and Jared Allen wreaking havoc on defense...could you imagine him returning to Lambeau Field on MNF week 1 in a purple #4 jersey on the night that they were supposed to retire his number? The Pack would never trade him there, but if he were granted his unconditional release, divison rivals like the Vikes and Bears would be the first to call for sure)
    That would be really entertaining to watch! I think John M. would go schizophrenic trying to figure out who to cheer for.

  6. #6
    Backup

    User Info Menu

    Re: Weird Favre rumor

    Quote Originally Posted by anger 82&95
    Is there any validity to the rumor that Brett Favre is considering the Ravens for a nauseating “possible” comeback?
    Yes. I have been told that Ray Lewis and Favre spoke last week. Lewis
    wants Favre in big way according to someone I know. I can't verify it , but
    the guy is typically spot on with his info.

  7. #7
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Weird Favre rumor

    rod woodson mentioned this during one of the many favre conversations during the Steelers feature...


  8. #8
    Backup

    User Info Menu

    Re: Weird Favre rumor

    could be a big year for Baltimore if they pull this off. Big upgrade from Kyle Boller.

  9. #9
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Weird Favre rumor

    Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    rod woodson mentioned this during one of the many favre conversations during the Steelers feature...
    i couldnt believe how much time they wasted on talking about that loser, i was very angry. i hope he does play for the ravens. then we can watch him take a beating from woodley and harrison. the guy throws a ton of ints as well, maybe one of the most overrated qb's of all time

  10. #10
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Weird Favre rumor

    The Ravens O line is not good and they are lacking quality receivers. Favre will fail miserably if he goes there.

    As for the Vikings, I promise you the Packers will not allow him to go there.

    My prediction if he doesn't play for the Packers: Arizona!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •