Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Per PFT: PLAX SAYS RUMORS AFFECTED KORDELL’S PLAY

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Per PFT: PLAX SAYS RUMORS AFFECTED KORDELL’S PLAY

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit
    On a side note - how many people do you think are really interested in a Plaxico Burress book???
    How many people have a first name that rhymes with "Plaxico"? About that many people.

In the movie adaptation of "Giant," the role of Plaxico Burress will be played by James Dean. Rock Hudson will play Eli Manning, Sal Mineo will play David Tyree, and Dennis Hopper will play Tom Coughlin. The part of Tom Brady will be played by Elizabeth Taylor.
    Don't forget Lauren Hutton as Michael Strahan...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    However, Jeff Garcia (with his Playmate wife) is still totally gay.
    Yeah, the first think I thought about was Garcia. The guy's sexuality has been questioned his entire career. How many of you purchased a "Browns Suck - Garcia Swallows" T-Shirt?? And yet, he's been pretty successful at every stop he has made in the NFL. Not to mention the playmate wife

Kordell had all the talent in the world. What he didn't have was the nerve to handle high pressure situations. Why can't we all just accept that and move on?
    Not everyone is the same.
    Ya think?? Geez, and here I thought everyone in the world was exactly the same
    C'mon, now. You gotta admit that these two look pretty damn much like the same exact person. Twins separated at birth, I tell ya!

I always thought Garcia looked similar to Boggs.

[URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    C'mon, now. You gotta admit that these two look pretty damn much like the same exact person. Twins separated at birth, I tell ya!

And Stewart's complexion resembled Seal's

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts

And Stewart's complexion resembled Seal's

Boggs and Garcia - WOW they look alike. Creepy!!

Seal - too funny. How did this guy land Heidi Klum?????