Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Moore looking like a good pick up.

Buh-Bye

Re: Moore looking like a good pick up.

Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Sorry for hijacking a perfectly good thread, but the word "obtuse" is forever ruined in my mind. I cannot hear that word without immediately thinking about the warden putting Andy Dufresne into solitary confinement.

...and sodomy

There are entirely too many "deliverance country" people on here.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    Sorry for hijacking a perfectly good thread, but the word "obtuse" is forever ruined in my mind. I cannot hear that word without immediately thinking about the warden putting Andy Dufresne into solitary confinement.
    I just think of triangles.

Triangles always remind me of the female reproductive region. No joke.
    I'd like to get a piece of her hypotenuse.
    Nice.
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

BIG FAN

I have always been partial to the Golden Triangle myself.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BIG FAN

Great...thanks a whole lot, BF and armpit. Now I will never be able to look at the fountain at Point State Park again without thinking about orgasmic undertones. Lovely.

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BIG FAN

Great...thanks a whole lot, BF and armpit. Now I will never be able to look at the fountain at Point State Park again without thinking about orgasmic undertones. Lovely.

Well, lets put women at #1 for providing us with both pleasure and heartbreak. Speaking for myself, I'd have to say the Steelers are a close second. So in that sense, the two are linked. Wow, this is Davinci Code stuff right in the 'Burgh!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

I think we have the winner for the "I can take a perfectly normal post about a newly signed running back's ability to catch the ball out of the backfield, and distort it to the point that classic Pittsburgh landmarks are being compared to parts of the female reproductive anatomy in 3 pages or less" award.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I think we have the winner for the "I can take a perfectly normal post about a newly signed running back's ability to catch the ball out of the backfield, and distort it to the point that classic Pittsburgh landmarks are being compared to parts of the female reproductive anatomy in 3 pages or less" award.
    So is this post receiving a Stemmy or a P.L.A.Y.A.???