Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Moore looking like a good pick up.

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Moore looking like a good pick up.

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Last year I cried and cried about Arians' ability to play call appropriately because or RBs were under utilized in the passing game. IMO, this is about as obtuse as using your TEs strictly to block. Between Moore and Mendenhall we should be extremely productive in the passing game at RB.
    Nothing stops. Nothing... or you will do the hardest time there is. No more protection from the guards. I'll pull you out of that one-bunk Hilton and cast you down with the Sodomites. You'll think you've been f@#$ed by a train! And the library? Gone... sealed off, brick-by-brick. We'll have us a little book barbecue in the yard. They'll see the flames for miles. We'll dance around it like wild Injuns! You understand me? Catching my drift?... Or am I being obtuse?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Last year I cried and cried about Arians' ability to play call appropriately because or RBs were under utilized in the passing game. IMO, this is about as obtuse as using your TEs strictly to block. Between Moore and Mendenhall we should be extremely productive in the passing game at RB.
    Nothing stops. Nothing... or you will do the hardest time there is. No more protection from the guards. I'll pull you out of that one-bunk Hilton and cast you down with the Sodomites. You'll think you've been f@#$ed by a train! And the library? Gone... sealed off, brick-by-brick. We'll have us a little book barbecue in the yard. They'll see the flames for miles. We'll dance around it like wild Injuns! You understand me? Catching my drift?... Or am I being obtuse?

Legend

User Info Menu

My favorite movie of allllllll times!
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Sorry for hijacking a perfectly good thread, but the word "obtuse" is forever ruined in my mind. I cannot hear that word without immediately thinking about the warden putting Andy Dufresne into solitary confinement.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Sorry for hijacking a perfectly good thread, but the word "obtuse" is forever ruined in my mind. I cannot hear that word without immediately thinking about the warden putting Andy Dufresne into solitary confinement.

...and sodomy

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit

...and sodomy
    Yeah, but AS never used the word "sodomy" when discussing our use of RB's in the passing game.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

...and sodomy
    Yeah, but AS never used the word "sodomy" when discussing our use of RB's in the passing game.
    I think he mentioned it in the Kordell thread

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I just think of triangles.

[URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts

Triangles always remind me of the female reproductive region. No joke.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts

Triangles always remind me of the female reproductive region. No joke.
    I'd like to get a piece of her hypotenuse.