Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: top ten most hated steelers of all time

Hall of Famer

Re: top ten most hated steelers of all time

most hated

1) most hated player ever as a steeler: sean mahan
    2) Cedric Wilson.
    3) Bobby Shaw wha wha superman?
    4) charred Scott. he aint no super hero!
    5) Jemain Stephens. fat piece of crap.
    6) Kent Graham. damn he was worthless!
    7) Kevin Henry
    Rossum
    9) Troy Edwards
    10) Bubby Brister
    http://jeromiandbrittany.blogspot.com/

Earn Some Bitcoins

PBMining

http://www.qoinpro.com/91f8fc96f7dfd461f6483ab3950deccc

I am paying for my honeymoon using bitcoins.
    1PQsjF9rQqEWF8RfPzczyqCW6ULu1nZ3iu

I can't hate anyone that put on the black and gold, especially, since, I've only met a handful of Steelers and only for a brief moment. I can't hate a guy for not playing football good enough for the Steelers to win a Superbowl.

There are many Steelers that have been disappointing as players however:

Bam Morris - Good back, couldn't keep his head focused on football

Kordell Stewart - Not because he made mistakes as a quarterback, but, because, he was too stubborn to see that he could have been a good WR.

Alonzo Jackson - What happened here? So much promise

Huey Richardson - See above

Steve Courson - Could have been HOF caliber he was an animal

Eric Green - Started out great and then fizzled

I'm sure there are more, but, I'm too old to remember.

Pappy

1.15) Ryan Shazier - ILB/OLB
    2.46) Stephon Tuitt - DE
    3.97) Dri Archer - RB
    4.118 ) Martavis Bryant - WR
    5.157) Shaquille Richardson - CB
    6.173) Wesley Johnson - OT
    6.192) Jordan Zumwalt - ILB
    7.215) Daniel McCullers - DT
    7.230) Rob Blanchflower - TE

"Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll

Here's my top 10 listed alphabetically:
    Kris Brown - Blocked kick which was returned for a TD in 2001 AFCC game then bolted in free agency.
    Troy Edwards - Sucked monkey balls and ran his pie-hole.
    Alan Faneca - Disrespected the team, whined, and left. Tainted everything he accomplished here.
    Delton Hall - Was a loud-mouth piece of crap.
    Mark Malone - I think one year he threw more TD's to the opposition than his own team. Very arrogant and the most over-hyped (collegiately) player in our team's history.
    Tim McKyer - Loud-mouth free agent bust who had a big hand in the 1994 AFCC game loss.
    Bam Morris - Knuckle-head who embarrassed the team.
    Neil O'Donnell - Played a huge role in the SB XXX loss, then bolted for the green.
    Huey Richardson - Maybe the worst number one choice ever and made me apprehensive to ever choose another Gator with the top pick.
    Jamain Stephens - Maybe the second-worst top pick.
    Mike Tomczak - A douche-bag who I almost got in a brawl with.

"I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him..." "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

"Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."

-Kris Jenkins on Warren Sapp

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoscott
    i totally agree with you SMG, he-who-shall-not-be-named is my most hated...watching him throw those INT's still make me nauseous.

Isn't there still a big controversy about at least one of those INT's being the fault of the WR?

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Snatch98
    i totally agree with you SMG, he-who-shall-not-be-named is my most hated...watching him throw those INT's still make me nauseous.

Isn't there still a big controversy about at least one of those INT's being the fault of the WR?
    Yes. Most people who understand football realize the WR didn't break off his route.

Pro Bowler
    Lakewood, Ohio: On the Stairway TO SEVEN!!!

I'm with Pappy in saying that wearing the Black and Gold gives a player a mostly free pass for the rest of his career. But being eternally disappointed in some is a given. Here's my list:

Jamain Stevens, Choad Scott and Troy Edwards: Collectively, the first round picks in 1996, 1997 and 1999. A true banner to hike up the flagpole of those drafts. To add insult to injury the second players taken in those drafts were Steve Conley, Will Blackwell and Scott Shields. It's a wonder the Steelers remained in contention many years after those drafts. JPeezy being selected 3rd in '99 suggests evidence of a Divine Being.

Mark Malone and Bubby Brewster: These guys were the wet dreams of guys like Kurt Warner while he was playing in the Arena Pinball Football League. No wonder he made it...he beat out chucks like these f--ks.

Huey Richardson: the #15 overall player in the 1991 draft...but he's #2 at the bottom of the toilet bowl.

Any d*ck who wore the Crap Color and Orange before the Black and Gold, with the exception of Tomczak (for an insurance policy, the Steelers could have done worse). Quincy Morgan was the most recent goof from this category. And, perhaps, the Steelers take a flier on Bentley. But most teams will be apprehensive after a two year, injury forced sabbatical.

I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting, but that's the list for now.
    Steelers...On The STAIRWAY TO SEVEN!!!
    http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1...etsteelfk7.jpg
    ASIAN... thanks, brotha!

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyehoppy
    I'm with Pappy in saying that wearing the Black and Gold gives a player a mostly free pass for the rest of his career. But being eternally disappointed in some is a given. Here's my list:

Jamain Stevens, Choad Scott and Troy Edwards: Collectively, the first round picks in 1996, 1997 and 1999. A true banner to hike up the flagpole of those drafts. To add insult to injury the second players taken in those drafts were Steve Conley, Will Blackwell and Scott Shields. It's a wonder the Steelers remained in contention many years after those drafts. JPeezy being selected 3rd in '99 suggests evidence of a Divine Being.

Mark Malone and Bubby Brewster: These guys were the wet dreams of guys like Kurt Warner while he was playing in the Arena Pinball Football League. No wonder he made it...he beat out chucks like these f--ks.

Huey Richardson: the #15 overall player in the 1991 draft...but he's #2 at the bottom of the toilet bowl.

Any d*ck who wore the Crap Color and Orange before the Black and Gold, with the exception of Tomczak (for an insurance policy, the Steelers could have done worse). Quincy Morgan was the most recent goof from this category. And, perhaps, the Steelers take a flier on Bentley. But most teams will be apprehensive after a two year, injury forced sabbatical.

I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting, but that's the list for now.
    Regarding Bentley, he never put on that jersey in an actual game. He signed a big contract, then was injured in his first practice with the team. It is like his body felt the bad karma of even having their practice jersey on, and it instinctively failed him so he would never have to don those colors ever again. When he became healthy enough to rejoin the team, he asked for his outright release. Smart fella.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Quote Originally Posted by Snatch98

Yes. Most people who understand football realize the WR didn't break off his route.
    that was only one int though. the other one was all nod's fault. even though holiday didnt break off his route on the other int its hard for me to blame him a whole lot. the guy hardly played at all and he was a rookie, why was he in the game in the first place?

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel
    Kris Brown - Blocked kick which was returned for a TD in 2001 AFCC game then bolted in free agency.
    Alan Faneca - Disrespected the team, whined, and left. Tainted everything he accomplished here.
    Mark Malone - I think one year he threw more TD's to the opposition than his own team. Very arrogant and the most over-hyped (collegiately) player in our team's history.
    Tim McKyer - Loud-mouth free agent bust who had a big hand in the 1994 AFCC game loss.
    Neil O'Donnell - Played a huge role in the SB XXX loss, then bolted for the green.
    Huey Richardson - Maybe the worst number one choice ever and made me apprehensive to ever choose another Gator with the top pick.
    i forgot about troy edwards. i hated that guy so much. i'll never forget that stupid penalty he took against the pats in the 2001 afccg. that really hurt the steelers badly. how did you almost get into a fight with mike tomzak?

Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank1
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel
    i forgot about troy edwards. i hated that guy so much. i'll never forget that stupid penalty he took against the pats in the 2001 afccg. that really hurt the steelers badly. how did you almost get into a fight with mike tomzak?
    I used to cover the NFL and particularly the Bucs for sports radio. It was the game where Kordell broke down on the sidelines in Tampa and afterwards I was interviewing Tomczak in the locker room and asking some tough questions about Ray Sherman's offense. Obviously he was sick of hearing about how it didn't suit the players we had and he started digging into me and the media in general like a real asshole. Since I'm not the kind of guy to take abuse from anyone, I fired right back and it got pretty heated to the point where we had to be separated by a Steelers staff member. I never really liked the guy to begin with, but that sealed the deal.

On a side note, I think it deserves mention that I don't necessarily "hate" any of these players as others have alluded...it's more like disappointment or distaste. You've got to be a real slimeball to get any genuine hate from me and no one to ever wear the Black-n-Gold has done anything to merit that.

"I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him..." "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

"Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."

-Kris Jenkins on Warren Sapp