Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Palmer late in games...

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Re: Palmer late in games...

Quote Originally Posted by Bengaltime
    What about the size difference between Pittsburgh's O line and ours. I wonder how that compares?
    What difference does size make? For example, the Cowboys and the Broncos combined to win 5 out of 7 Super Bowls in the mid-to-late 90's. Dallas did it with a dominant oversized o-line, and Denver did it with a dominant undersized o-line.

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    What about the size difference between Pittsburgh's O line and ours. I wonder how that compares?
    What difference does size make? For example, the Cowboys and the Broncos combined to win 5 out of 7 Super Bowls in the mid-to-late 90's. Dallas did it with a dominant oversized o-line, and Denver did it with a dominant undersized o-line.
    Sorry BT but I'm gonna have to go with Ruthless on this one.

Plus we have a HUGE O-Line. Levi, Stacey, Withworth, Bobbie and Willie are behemouths. The only "undersized" (relatively) linemen we have is Eric G., and although he blows Mahan is even worse.

P.S. I see no one has touched the original post that I made. I guess it's easier to defend stats and perceptions than to invalidate actual game logs...

Please keep the personal fantasies to yourself, if you want to see Pittburgh's size pic there are plenty of Santonio and Reed floating around on the net.

ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Quote Originally Posted by costanza2k1
    Please keep the personal fantasies to yourself, if you want to see Pittburgh's size pic there are plenty of Santonio and Reed floating around on the net.

Bengaltime

Sheesh! Pardon me for asking!

Sheesh! Pardon me for asking!
    You're excused,but not for liking that pathetic excuse for a "football" team.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelTorch
    I give him all the credit in the world, actually. He has a lot more spine than most Bengals fans I've run into in the smack forum. Only here, he's going to find out who the REAL big dogs are.

So you aren't confused, this is the guy known over there as SC43.

Speaking of which, why were you banned? I find it a miracle I haven't been banned yet!
    Hey SC43 ... how are you doing? I'm not sure why I got banned ... you will have to ask Joe. All I know is I got this PM from Joe
    To : ikestops85
    Date : 2008-06-17 07:46
    Title : i've decided to suspend you
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    all you have done the last month is make personal attacks and it's old...instead of talking about the subject in a thread, you've done nothing but make personall attacks on me and never even talk about the subject....it's called spamming the boards and hijacking threads.

have a nice time off
    The next thing I know is when I go to check to see if my suspension is up I find out I'm banned. I don't know what I could have done to break the rules when I was suspended. Typical Joe move ... you pwn him and he gets rid of you.
    <a href=http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2011/02/roger-goodell.jpg target=_blank>http://seahawknationblog.com/files/2...er-goodell.jpg</a>

Quote Originally Posted by ikestops85
    I give him all the credit in the world, actually. He has a lot more spine than most Bengals fans I've run into in the smack forum. Only here, he's going to find out who the REAL big dogs are.

Speaking of which, why were you banned? I find it a miracle I haven't been banned yet!
    Hey SC43 ... how are you doing? I'm not sure why I got banned ... you will have to ask Joe. All I know is I got this PM from Joe
    To : ikestops85
    Date : 2008-06-17 07:46
    Title : i've decided to suspend you
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    all you have done the last month is make personal attacks and it's old...instead of talking about the subject in a thread, you've done nothing but make personall attacks on me and never even talk about the subject....it's called spamming the boards and hijacking threads.

have a nice time off
    The next thing I know is when I go to check to see if my suspension is up I find out I'm banned. I don't know what I could have done to break the rules when I was suspended. Typical Joe move ... you pwn him and he gets rid of you.
    i don't know...i own the guy on a regular basis over there, probably close to 8000 posts. of course i needed somewhere between 5 and 10 screen names to get it done. forget i said anything...

big dogs? what are you saying...jts a.k.a. iron city man a.k.a. floodcity a.k.a lumbee indian and the list goes on and on doesn't get the job done?

you just broke my heart.

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by johnstownsteel
    i don't know...i own the guy on a regular basis over there, probably close to 8000 posts. of course i needed somewhere between 5 and 10 screen names to get it done. forget i said anything...

How Lumbee is not banned already I don't know...