Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT: Finally some good news involving a NFL player

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: OT: Finally some good news involving a NFL player

Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma
    Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit
    That is awesome. Way to go, Tony!

But it brings up an interesting question. The guy he saved was a Chargers fan. So ok, let's say you're having dinner and start choking. The only one who comes to your assistance is TJ Dooshmanzada. Do you let him save your life or do you choke to death??

Hmmmm???
    Hmm....

I think I'd let him save me.

Then, after I'd gotten myself together I would immediately drop-kick his ugly head straight off his shoulders and then yell "DON'T YOU EVER DISRESPECT THE TERRIBLE TOWEL, BIOTCH!!!" at his still shaking decapitated body.

I wouldn't drop-kick his head, I would use a samurai sword and lop the ugly thing off and then use a terrible towel to stuff the neck-stump... now that would be a pretty picture.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: OT: Finally some good news involving a NFL player

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma
    Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit
    That is awesome. Way to go, Tony!

But it brings up an interesting question. The guy he saved was a Chargers fan. So ok, let's say you're having dinner and start choking. The only one who comes to your assistance is TJ Dooshmanzada. Do you let him save your life or do you choke to death??

Hmmmm???
    Hmm....

I think I'd let him save me.

Then, after I'd gotten myself together I would immediately drop-kick his ugly head straight off his shoulders and then yell "DON'T YOU EVER DISRESPECT THE TERRIBLE TOWEL, BIOTCH!!!" at his still shaking decapitated body.

I wouldn't drop-kick his head, I would use a samurai sword and lop the ugly thing off and then use a terrible towel to stuff the neck-stump... now that would be a pretty picture.
    Then I'd take the head and wrap it in a terrible towel. I'd send it down to NKy so he can display it on the hood of the Explorer for all Bengal fans to see!!!