Thread: Photo's of Pittsburgh

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Photo's of Pittsburgh

[url="http://pittsburghskyline.com/content/2008/06/12/pittsburgh-for-june-2008"]http://pittsburghskyline.com/content/20 ... -june-2008[/url]

These were sent to me from my cousin this morning. Hope you enjoy!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Photo's of Pittsburgh

those are some excellent pics very nice. i cant wait to get back to the burgh. its always been one of my favorite city's and even if i didnt have family there or wasnt a steelers, pirates and pens fan i would still think that

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I don't get back often enough. It's a pricey road trip if your staying in town......

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

hey if anyone has any pics i could use for the Myspace and Facebook groups let me know! Are these pics copyrighted?

Legend

User Info Menu

Since when did they put a UPMC sign on top of the US Steel Tower?

I still haven't gotten used to the Highmark sign on Fifth Avenue Place.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Great link. Thanks!!

Can't wait for my annual (though I missed last year ) pilgrimage to the 'Burgh this year!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit
    Great link. Thanks!!

Can't wait for my annual (though I missed last year ) pilgrimage to the 'Burgh this year!!
    Me too. I try and make my pilgrimage when the Steelers and Pirates play their day/night doubleheader, although in recent years, it hasn't been syncd up very well. Ths year, there the Steelers are playing their preseason game a day in between two Pirate games, but it will be a hell of a trip. Always a ton of fun. And I always look forward to taking my friends down to peppis for a sandwich before the game.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by proudpittsburgher
    Quote Originally Posted by rpmpit
    Great link. Thanks!!

Me too. I try and make my pilgrimage when the Steelers and Pirates play their day/night doubleheader, although in recent years, it hasn't been syncd up very well. Ths year, there the Steelers are playing their preseason game a day in between two Pirate games, but it will be a hell of a trip. Always a ton of fun. And I always look forward to taking my friends down to peppis for a sandwich before the game.
    I've never seen such a day/night doubleheader. I've never been able to see a Pirate game at any point at all on a Steeler home weekend. They always seem to be on extended road trips whenever the Steelers have their September home games. I'm not a baseball fan at all, so I don't really care all that much, but I do want to see a game at PNC Park at some point, just because people tout it as possibly the nicest ballpark in the majors to see a game (even if the product on the field doesn't live up to the ambiance). I always try to pull off Steeler/Penguin weekends whenever possible, since I am a big hockey fan as well. Those schedules seem to work out a bit better.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.