Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favre's dog comments on retirement/comeback ratios

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Favre's dog comments on retirement/comeback ratios

Not really. Sorry for another Favre thread, but seriously. First his agent says he has the itch ( ) Then his mom, yes that's Favre's mom, comments on some radio or tv station about him never really being sure about anything. Now I see on NFL Network crawl that his brother says its 50-50 that he comes back.

Can I make an Emoticon request? We have Browns Suck, Ratbirds Suck, Bungals Suck. How about Favre Sucks....or something related to him. Geez!

Sidebar: Sweet NFL network has 2005 year in review and just showed our WR pass play against them followed by Cowher yelling Who Dey in the locker room. Awesome.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Favre's dog comments on retirement/comeback ratios

They have creams for those itches. I mean grab a tube or two...but please don't play football anymore.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    Not really. Sorry for another Favre thread, but seriously. First his agent says he has the itch ( ) Then his mom, yes that's Favre's mom, comments on some radio or tv station about him never really being sure about anything. Now I see on NFL Network crawl that his brother says its 50-50 that he comes back.

Can I make an Emoticon request? We have Browns Suck, Ratbirds Suck, Bungals Suck. How about Favre Sucks....or something related to him. Geez!

Sidebar: Sweet NFL network has 2005 year in review and just showed our WR pass play against them followed by Cowher yelling Who Dey in the locker room. Awesome.

Hogerules33

If I was Aaron Rogers right now, I would be absolutely livid.

Favre had his time to shine, he wont a superbowl, he owns almost every single passing record. Rogers does not need this kind of distraction while getting ready to QB a team that has very realistic superbowl aspirations this season.

BIG FAN

I bet this really got some folks going in Green Bay, especially after Rodger's comment about the fans the other day. I dont think Rodgers is worried about Farve distractions while he's trying to get his foot out of his mouth. I believe those folks up in G.B. will have long memories.

Backup

User Info Menu

I think Green Bay is right in moving on with Rogers . I also think Farve should return with another team. The man still plays at a high level and if he loves the game why not. It's not like he is in it for the money or wants his spot back at GB, why wouldnt you want to see how good he is at another team. The whole thing about retiring at the top of your game is just stupid if you love the sport. The best players should play and I think Farve can beat out many of the QB's in this league ... Bears,Redskins,49ers,Vikes to name a few.
    However i would agree the whole retire unretire speeches are getting old.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorCal-Steeler
    I think Green Bay is right in moving on with Rogers . I also think Farve should return with another team. The man still plays at a high level and if he loves the game why not. It's not like he is in it for the money or wants his spot back at GB, why wouldnt you want to see how good he is at another team. The whole thing about retiring at the top of your game is just stupid if you love the sport. The best players should play and I think Farve can beat out many of the QB's in this league ... Bears,Redskins,49ers,Vikes to name a few.
    However i would agree the whole retire unretire speeches are getting old.
    As long as I don't have to see him snot and slobber again I could care less. But, seriously if I have to hear one more retirement speech...I will lose my mind.
    Trolls are people too.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I don't have any feelings either way for the guy, but if I had to fall on one side or the other, I would have to say I like the guy. But he's testing me. Dude, i don't care if you retire or not, but pick a friggen side and stay with it. He is doing nothing to help that team. Only hurt it, and his legacy.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'm watching Favre being interviewed by Steve Mariucchi on the NFLN right now. There are talking about how Favre & his old man never once exchanged "i love you's" with soft acoustic guitar music playing in the background.

Can we get an icon of the smiley icon putting a gun to his head?

BIG FAN

Update has it he is filing for re-instatement.
    Back to G.B. to start (12 mil. plus cap hit) or trade or release, NFLC just stated to happen within ten days.
    And so the drama continues.