Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ohio State Football On TV

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Ohio State Football On TV

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Well, he apparently came in with a "possible" drug issue from H.S., then violated team rules.... Why wasn't he dropped then?.....As a back-up, it's probably not a big deal. So why keep him around if he's trouble?
    I trained with the punter from Tressels National championship team at youngstown. He stated Tressel is a guy who is very fair...and loves to give a guy that he believes can be "redeemed" a shot. But, of course he does have his limit...and I would imagine this will be the straw. Tressels teams in general are disciplined and well behaved. I don't see him keeping this guy after the most recent nonsense.
    Trolls are people too.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Well, he apparently came in with a "possible" drug issue from H.S., then violated team rules.... Why wasn't he dropped then?.....As a back-up, it's probably not a big deal. So why keep him around if he's trouble?
    I trained with the punter from Tressels National championship team at youngstown. He stated Tressel is a guy who is very fair...and loves to give a guy that he believes can be "redeemed" a shot. But, of course he does have his limit...and I would imagine this will be the straw. Tressels teams in general are disciplined and well behaved. I don't see him keeping this guy after the most recent nonsense.
    Tressel hit his limit with Irizarry being a knucklehead, too. I'm sure Clifford's days in Columbus are numbered.

Can't wait for the season opener against the Y-town Pens. It's the only time I'll be wearing gear from both sides of the aisle. I'll have my old YSU hat (the one I wore when they were chasing NCs in the early 90s) and be wearing my OSU Wrestling T-shirt.
    Steelers...On The STAIRWAY TO SEVEN!!!
    http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1...etsteelfk7.jpg
    ASIAN... thanks, brotha!

BIG FAN

1. Buckeyes.
    2. Bearcats. (Still dont understand this one)
    I will watch them, but I have to still be a Homer.
    Good Luck.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyehoppy
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Tressel hit his limit with Irizarry being a knucklehead, too. I'm sure Clifford's days in Columbus are numbered.

Can't wait for the season opener against the Y-town Pens. It's the only time I'll be wearing gear from both sides of the aisle. I'll have my old YSU hat (the one I wore when they were chasing NCs in the early 90s) and be wearing my OSU Wrestling T-shirt.
    Have you heard of Anthony Rozzo? He is an emergency room physician now. He was their punter during that run. I trained with him a few years back.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

vaguely remember the name, he was the main punter?

I used to train with tOSU club soccer team (kind of like jv) in Woody Hayes center and Stultz would be in there booming field goals from all over the place. I'd watch in amazement. He had a big leg.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Legend

User Info Menu

Yea...he was the main punter...had quite the leg too. I believe he played for them from 1996-1999. He didn't start until 1998 a year after the National in 1997 and I believe he started in 1999...and I think YSU won a National that year also. He was the short punter from 1996-97.
    Trolls are people too.