Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ohio State Football On TV

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ohio State Football On TV

Although I am NOT an Ohio State fan, I thought I'd pass-on this tidbit of information that I came across this morning for those poor mis-guided souls that are....
    -------------------------------------------------------------

Two of Ohio State's first four football games will be televised on the Big Ten Network, the conference announced today.

As in 2007, the first year of the network's existence, the BTN gets the Buckeyes' season opener, against Youngstown State on Aug. 30. That will be a noon kickoff.

The other Big Ten Network game is the Sept. 20 game against Troy, also a noon kick. The BTN likely will televise one of Ohio State's conference games, as well, to be announced later in the season.

In between the two BTN games, Ohio State will face Ohio University on Sept. 6. That was announced Saturday as a noon kick, to be shown on ESPN or ESPN2. Previously, it was announced the Ohio State game Sept. 13 at Southern Cal will be an 8 p.m. start nationally on ABC.

Last year the Big Ten Network televised four Buckeyes games: Youngstown State, Akron, Kent State and Wisconsin.

About 40 percent of Ohio households with cable and satellite service get the Big Ten Network. Central Ohio's largest cable provider, Time Warner, has yet to reach a deal with the network.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Ohio State Football On TV

last night on my flight home, i got to see the sOSU vs Illini game

WHAT A GREAT GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis

.................................................. .........

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler

.................................................. .........
    Mendy looked goooooooood in that one
    Steelers...On The STAIRWAY TO SEVEN!!!
    http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1...etsteelfk7.jpg
    ASIAN... thanks, brotha!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

well, considering that OSU did everything they could to stop him, he did. but juice is the one that stole the show.

Legend

User Info Menu

well, considering that OSU did everything they could to stop him, he did. but juice is the one that stole the show.
    Kiss this juice...

Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

lol that was OSU's view of Juice during that game...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Oh boy..... Guess the Cincinnati "criminal bug" has found Columbus......
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    July 7, 2008
    Former Colerain star posts bond
    By Amber Ellis
    [email="aellis@enquirer.com"]aellis@enquirer.com[/email]

Eugene Clifford, a backup cornerback for Ohio State and former Colerain High School football standout, faces misdemeanor assault charges after allegedly punching two men.

According to police, Clifford, 20, hit two employees who were trying to break up a fight early Friday at a Corryville tavern.

Hamilton County Municipal Court Judge Bernie Bouchard today set Clifford's bond at $2,000. Clifford posted the bond and was released from jail.

While a senior at Colerain, Clifford was cited for marijuana possession in March 2007. He paid a $105 fine in that case. The player's father, Eugene Clifford Jr., later denied the drugs belonged to his son.

In December 2007, Clifford, then in his first season with the Buckeyes, was suspended for an undisclosed violation of team rules. His suspension forced him to sit out the national championship game against LSU.

Legend

User Info Menu

The difference is I bet Tressel sends this "winner" packing.

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Oh boy..... Guess the Cincinnati "criminal bug" has found Columbus......
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    July 7, 2008
    Former Colerain star posts bond
    By Amber Ellis
    [email="aellis@enquirer.com"]aellis@enquirer.com[/email]

Eugene Clifford, a backup cornerback for Ohio State and former Colerain High School football standout, faces misdemeanor assault charges after allegedly punching two men.

According to police, Clifford, 20, hit two employees who were trying to break up a fight early Friday at a Corryville tavern.

Hamilton County Municipal Court Judge Bernie Bouchard today set Clifford's bond at $2,000. Clifford posted the bond and was released from jail.

While a senior at Colerain, Clifford was cited for marijuana possession in March 2007. He paid a $105 fine in that case. The player's father, Eugene Clifford Jr., later denied the drugs belonged to his son.

In December 2007, Clifford, then in his first season with the Buckeyes, was suspended for an undisclosed violation of team rules. His suspension forced him to sit out the national championship game against LSU.
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Well, he apparently came in with a "possible" drug issue from H.S., then violated team rules.... Why wasn't he dropped then?.....As a back-up, it's probably not a big deal. So why keep him around if he's trouble?