Although I am NOT an Ohio State fan, I thought I'd pass-on this tidbit of information that I came across this morning for those poor mis-guided souls that are....
-------------------------------------------------------------

Two of Ohio State's first four football games will be televised on the Big Ten Network, the conference announced today.

As in 2007, the first year of the network's existence, the BTN gets the Buckeyes' season opener, against Youngstown State on Aug. 30. That will be a noon kickoff.

The other Big Ten Network game is the Sept. 20 game against Troy, also a noon kick. The BTN likely will televise one of Ohio State's conference games, as well, to be announced later in the season.

In between the two BTN games, Ohio State will face Ohio University on Sept. 6. That was announced Saturday as a noon kick, to be shown on ESPN or ESPN2. Previously, it was announced the Ohio State game Sept. 13 at Southern Cal will be an 8 p.m. start nationally on ABC.

Last year the Big Ten Network televised four Buckeyes games: Youngstown State, Akron, Kent State and Wisconsin.

About 40 percent of Ohio households with cable and satellite service get the Big Ten Network. Central Ohio's largest cable provider, Time Warner, has yet to reach a deal with the network.