Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Planet Steelers Fantasy Football-SOUTH DIVISION!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Planet Steelers Fantasy Football-SOUTH DIVISION!

Hi all, well our first 12 team league is now full. I'm asking for one volunteer to go to the CBS Sportline site here,
    and start a free league that is private and uses a live draft. It's pretty simple even I was able to do it. Please name the site Planet Steelers South Division or the Central Division. Once you're done post the password here in this thread so other members from this board can join up. It's up to you when you want to set up the live draft. I suggest late in August. If this new league fills up we can start this same process over and over until we have no more interested members.

During the season each league will run on it's own and we can post in separate threads the upcoming matchups followed by the results. In addition to the results we can post the overall points between the leagues to see who from the Planet is leading overall. Suggestions are welcome!

Let's get this thing crackin'

ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Planet Steelers Fantasy Football Thread # 2

Some motivation

[youtube:23dzawsh]Vs1N5NYyb24[/youtube:23dzawsh]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'd do it but I'm already in this one league where the other eleven helpless victims are screaming "Slap-Us O' Great Slant-Eye!".... so of course being known for my humanitarian efforts and also being half Native American (from the Slapaho Tribe).... I am compelled to help these poor degenerates out. Thanks for the invite anyway.

Backup

User Info Menu

should have used yahoo you can do as many free leagues as you wish .

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

It would be good somehow to "mix" the leagues in some way.... The guys that don't frequent this site on weekends will undoubtably fill up another league. Gotta establish bragging rights.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorCal-Steeler
    should have used yahoo you can do as many free leagues as you wish .
    I think this site does live scoring and Yahoo doesn't. Either way it's too late now...maybe next year. We have to keep the scoring systems the same and on the same sites with multiple divisions. Thanks for the suggestions.

Backup

User Info Menu

have you tried setting up another account with diff email or name because im still in both leagues you set up just by useing diff name.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorCal-Steeler
    have you tried setting up another account with diff email or name because im still in both leagues you set up just by useing diff name.
    I thought about that but I don't want to get stuck in 2 leagues...my luck that would happen.

Backup

User Info Menu

I am willing to start the other league if still needed. If someone has already done this let me know--info to come soon!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SMASHMOUTHFOOTBALL
    I am willing to start the other league if still needed. If someone has already done this let me know--info to come soon!
    Please do start it, it hasn't been started yet and post the info for others to join here. Can you please make sure it's CBS so we can keep the scoring consistent. Thanks a ton!