Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favre's dog comments on retirement/comeback ratios

Hall of Famer

Re: Favre's dog comments on retirement/comeback ratios

Quote Originally Posted by BIG FAN
    Update has it he is filing for re-instatement.
    Back to G.B. to start (12 mil. plus cap hit) or trade or release, NFLC just stated to happen within ten days.
    And so the drama continues.
    Yea, heard the same thing earlier today.....

I will say that I do like Favre. I think he was one of the last true "characters" of the game... Usually good interviews, and a character as far as joking around... But I am TIRED of hearing about him the last three seasons as far as retirement! He needs to let it go.... If I were Rodgers, I would be completely pissed and demand immediate release! (yea, I know that it doesn't work that way, but you get my point...)

Legend

I just heard here locally that his agent (Bus Cook) is expected sometime within the next 10 days to send a request to the Packers that Favre be removed from the retired/reserve list.

My guess is he has no intention of playing for GB , its just to force a trade/release. Rogers will still be the starter but god help him if he fails , everyone will say they should have kept Farve. If he gets cut , i see him in a vikes uniform.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by NorCal-Steeler
    My guess is he has no intention of playing for GB , its just to force a trade/release. Rogers will still be the starter but god help him if he fails , everyone will say they should have kept Farve. If he gets cut , i see him in a vikes uniform.
    Not maybe Atlanta, so as to ease Ryans' transition into the NFL?.....
    (besides, it's fairly close to his home in Mississippi...)

I doubt he would go anywhere thats rebuilding. It would have to be a playoff capable team vikes,bears maybe redskins. Unless he waits untill season is going for a QB to get hurt.