Thread: Prisco and another list

Legend

User Info Menu

Prisco and another list

[url="http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10882613"]http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10882613[/url]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: Prisco and another list

That was mildly interesting. Well the secret is out of the bag now!

18. Santonio Holmes, WR, Pittsburgh Steelers: He had 52 catches last season, his second with the team, but watch out in 2008. This could be his Pro Bowl year. It's certainly going to be the season he takes over as the No. 1 guy for Hines Ward.
    It was nice to see that other people, even unreasonable ones like Prisco, recognized Woodley's talent, having him up so high on the list.

I wish Chad Jackson wasn't on the Pats, I want to see what he can do finally being healthy. But he has a good chance as #3 WR for Brady, could be a good year for him.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

These lists always crack me up. Most of the comments are no brainers. How do you get this gig?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek

18. Santonio Holmes, WR, Pittsburgh Steelers: He had 52 catches last season, his second with the team, but watch out in 2008. This could be his Pro Bowl year. It's certainly going to be the season he takes over as the No. 1 guy for Hines Ward.
    It was nice to see that other people, even unreasonable ones like Prisco, recognized Woodley's talent, having him up so high on the list.

I wish Chad Jackson wasn't on the Pats, I want to see what he can do finally being healthy. But he has a good chance as #3 WR for Brady, could be a good year for him.
    I wonder if the Pats would've pursued Moss if the Steelers did not draft Holmes that year? Funny how things turn out.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek

I wonder if the Pats would've pursued Moss if the Steelers did not draft Holmes that year? Funny how things turn out.
    Why, did the Pats want him?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Anybody see this reply? It's about Santonio, btw.

July 9, 2008 2:39 pm
    Score: 92
    Sign-up to rate:

* Sign-up to rate:

* Sign-up to rate:

I like the pick, but its too bad this guy doesn't have a QB like Carson Palmer or Derek Anderson throwing to him.

I think that, unfortunately for him, as long as Whines Ward is playing along side of him and Ben Roethlisberger is "cemented" to the ground, we will never get to see this guys true capabilities and the actuall unrivaled talent that he has
    Cemented to the ground? If last year cemented anything, it was that BB is one of the most elusive as well as dangerous QBs out there on the move. Does this douche even watch any games before spouting off? Man, I hate people.
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma

Sign-up to rate:

* Sign-up to rate:

* Sign-up to rate:

I like the pick, but its too bad this guy doesn't have a QB like Carson Palmer or Derek Anderson throwing to him.

I think that, unfortunately for him, as long as Whines Ward is playing along side of him and Ben Roethlisberger is "cemented" to the ground, we will never get to see this guys true capabilities and the actuall unrivaled talent that he has
    Cemented to the ground? If last year cemented anything, it was that BB is one of the most elusive as well as dangerous QBs out there on the move. Does this douche even watch any games before spouting off? Man, I hate people.
    That's why I always try to avoid reading the comments...too many idiots.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma

Sign-up to rate:

* Sign-up to rate:

* Sign-up to rate:

That's why I always try to avoid reading the comments...too many idiots.
    That's why I avoid reading the comments from idiots on this board!

<<<I'm kidding!!!>>>

(*Dodging staplers being thrown my way from everyone posting at their office*)
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.