Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I've Decided to write a book, need help

Re: I've Decided to write a book, need help

Quote Originally Posted by DBinAL
    I think you need to invest in Spell Check and a grammar book before you attempt to write anything. Your spelling is terrible and your grammar isn't much better.
    Yeah MSM, I'd gladly be your editor if you pay me in unlimited lifetime supply of betting tips at my command.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

I think you need to invest in Spell Check and a grammar book before you attempt to write anything. Your spelling is terrible and your grammar isn't much better.
    I type fast. My grammer sucks. But we can work on that. I have a lot of info to share.
    I'm going to need the ignore button. DBinal is all negative all the time towards me.
    Do we have the ignore feature here?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    Yeah MSM, I'd gladly be your editor if you pay me in unlimited lifetime supply of betting tips at my command.
    Betting tips 101

1) Work very hard. I put in 120 hours a week to just maintain a 55-57 percent win percentage.

2) If it looks to good to be true, go the other way.

3) Understand that the oddsmakers know more than you. Once you understand this, only then can the winning begin.

That's the basic simplified version.

[quote=Mr Smartmonies]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Iron Shiek":36faedjv
    Betting tips 101

1) Work very hard. I put in 120 hours a week to just maintain a 55-57 percent win percentage.

3) Understand that the oddsmakers know more than you. Once you understand this, only then can the winning begin.

That's the basic simplified version. [/quote:36faedjv]

Well I was thinking more along the lines of just being a 24 hour service for advice. Like when I go to Vegas in a couple of weeks and I'm feeling frisky, I just blow up the bat phone and WHAM! Betting info on the spot. Ha.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

[quote=Iron Shiek][quote="Mr Smartmonies":2mr0hexf]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Iron Shiek":2mr0hexf
    Betting tips 101

That's the basic simplified version. [/quote:2mr0hexf]

Well I was thinking more along the lines of just being a 24 hour service for advice. Like when I go to Vegas in a couple of weeks and I'm feeling frisky, I just blow up the bat phone and WHAM! Betting info on the spot. Ha.[/quote:2mr0hexf]

go against all of that free advice on that phone!

Better yet, call up a good friend and ask him for his top picks each day. Make sure its a friend who really thinks he knows sports but not one that bets on them. Once you get your three picks , bet against all 3. Do that for an entire season. Bet 3-4 % of bankroll on each pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Smartmonies
    I type fast. My grammer sucks. But we can work on that. I have a lot of info to share.
    I'm going to need the ignore button. DBinal is all negative all the time towards me.
    MSM - First of all it's 'grammar.'

It's not negative if it's the truth. You just can't handle the truth.

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

You simply cannot make such a comment without a picture of Jack.

"I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him..." "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

"Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."

-Kris Jenkins on Warren Sapp

Y'all crack me up.

I'm a math guy.