I don't know if I will write separate books or just one book with a bunch of chapters.
Things that i will write about include but are not limited too:
1) Serving a life Sentence with BOB Nutting - my experience of growing up a pirate fan and having the Nutting family consistently beat me over the head with lousy teams to the point I have nothing left for the Pirates but hostility. My only benefit is that you would be up about 85,000 dollars if you had bet 1000 against the Pirates every game since 2000. (Odds included on every game)
2) Ben Roethlisberger and the magical 2004 season that should go down as one of the great all time accomplishments for a Professional Athelete (not just a rookie) I will detail how the Media (even in Pittsburgh) just failed to catch on to it for the longest time. I will rip the media to shreds , and then hope they call me so that they have a chance to defend themselves.
3) I could also write about sports betting. A tell all book on every thing the sportsbooks don't want you to know. that should be a great read. I could even outline how to spot a 'fixed game." Imagine that on the cover. "HOW TO SPOT FIXED GAMES."
4) I could also write statistical looks at the greates teams of all time. I could write about how to tell by midseason if your team is a legit championship contender or pretender.
5) I could write about hockey. I could give a detailed analysis of why i choose Detroit to win cup and how i new the Pens had only 5% chance to win it all. I could right about my canadien friend who won over 80K betting my hockey picks in 2 years.
give me more ideas. Keep them real. I need the help. What would make you grab my book?