Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Brett Favre may not be retired after all *UGH*

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Re: Brett Favre may not be retired after all *UGH*

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    when i saw the thread title and saw the * i thought, damn favre signed with the new england*?
    yea, i was wondering about jom also... remember trolls are cute when they're little, but they require alot of attention and whine alot...
    You weren't too far off...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    what oh what will espn have to report on now? that station may go under due to this!
    There is still Mike Vick! And then Plaxico after that! Ugh...
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    John Madden is now sporting a stiffy.

Umm, and you comment about me mentioning Stapleton and tool size?

Pappy

1.20 - JC Latham, OT, Alabama
    2.51 - Xavier leggette, WR, South Carolina
    3.84 - Sedrick Van-Pran Granger, OC, Georgia
    3.98 - Andru Phillips, CB, Kentucky
    4.119 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    7.178 -
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Acero

OK guys, with your pardon I'm gonna rant now.

SCREW RICH EISEN!

I CAN'T STAND THAT DOUCHE.

Bear with me: when they had the "Top 10 innovations" show on NFLN a few weeks ago, I was very pleased to see BadWord LeBeau's Zone Blitz at #1. I was sure they'd give the WC Offense the #1 spot but was pleasantly surprised.

What did DOUCHEBAG Rich Eisen contribute to the conversation about the NUMBER ONE INNOVATION OF ALL TIME IN THE NFL? All he talked about... THE ONLY THING HE TALKED ABOUT.... was Rod Woodson's "man crush" on LeBeau. The DOUCHEBAG said "man crush" at least four times.

AND THIS SAME DOUCHEBAG is leading the charge in the brett favre re-un-re-un-retirement media frenzy. I tune in last night to Total Access, three days before training camps kick in, and the entire hour is devoted to Brett Favre.

And this DOUCHEBAG has the stones to throw around the "man-crush" card when he's been slobbering over Favre's re-un-re-un-re-un-retired jock for the past three seasons???

SCREW RICH EISEN THE HYPOCRITICAL DOUCHEBAG.

Sorry. Done with my rant.

Legend

User Info Menu

Acero - you NEVER have to apologize for bashing Rich Eisen. Douche doesn't even begin to describe this guy.

Legend

User Info Menu

I don't think I've ever seen someone look so awkward when running.

Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

There are a whole bunch of authentic Brett Favre Viking jerseys (the ones that cost in the neighborhood of $275) on sale on eBay for like $30. Wouldn't it be more therapeutic for a Viking fan spurned by Favre to burn the jersey instead of recouping just $30? I wonder if I should buy an authentic Viking Favre jersey for $30 and wear it to Heinz for our game against Minnesota on 10-25-09 (with my Steeler hat and Terrible Towel, of course) as a joke. I have a friend who is a Viking fan, so I could wear it to his house as well. Hmmm...