Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Limas Sweed Video...

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,654

    Limas Sweed Video...

    In case The Planet missed it...

    [url="http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8091ac0c"]http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8091ac0c[/url]

  2. #2
    Hall of Famer Iron Shiek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Splash Play City, OH
    Posts
    3,762

    Re: Limas Sweed Video...

    Good head on his shoulders. I have no doubt the Steelers made a good choice, aside from the talent, just on the "person" side of things.

    I have no choice but to get a Sweed jersey, he wearing my soccer/football number, I have been waiting for someone ELSE to wear 14 for quite some time now...!
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

  3. #3
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    27,589

    Re: Limas Sweed Video...

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    Good head on his shoulders. I have no doubt the Steelers made a good choice, aside from the talent, just on the "person" side of things.

    I have no choice but to get a Sweed jersey, he wearing my soccer/football number, I have been waiting for someone ELSE to wear 14 for quite some time now...!
    It is kinda funny how WR's Santonio and Limas have reclaimed 10 & 14 from QB's Kordell and Neil.


    Ruthless 2017 Mock Draft:
    1.30 ILB Zach Cunningham 6'3" 234 Vanderbilt
    2.62 OLB Jordan Willis 6'4" 255 Kansas State
    3.94 CB Sidney Jones 6'0" 186 Washington
    3.105c DE Tanoh Kpassagnon 6'7" 289 Villanova
    4.135 CB Rasul Douglas 6'2" 209 West Virginia
    5.173 RB James Conner 6'1" 233 Pittsburgh
    6.213 SS Lorenzo Jerome 5'10" 204 St. Francis
    7.248 TE Michael Roberts 6'4" 270 Toledo

    2015 MNF Executive Champion!

  4. #4
    BIG FAN
    Guest

    Re: Limas Sweed Video...

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    Good head on his shoulders. I have no doubt the Steelers made a good choice, aside from the talent, just on the "person" side of things.

    I have no choice but to get a Sweed jersey, he wearing my soccer/football number, I have been waiting for someone ELSE to wear 14 for quite some time now...!
    It is kinda funny how WR's Santonio and Limas have reclaimed 10 & 14 from QB's Kordell and Neil.
    What's even better is how Holmes will score more points with it.
    Here's hoping the best for the rook.

  5. #5
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    1,006

    Re: Limas Sweed Video...

    [url]http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8091f0ed[/url]

    Mendenheezy as well...

  6. #6
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,654

    Re: Limas Sweed Video...

    Quote Originally Posted by RussBII
    [url]http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8091f0ed[/url]

    Mendenheezy as well...
    Thanks! How can you NOT be excited about seeing this draft class hit the field! Combine that with Holmes, Woodley, & Timmons about to become major contributors...I think I just got Wood!

  7. #7
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    27,589

    Re: Limas Sweed Video...

    Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
    Quote Originally Posted by RussBII
    [url]http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8091f0ed[/url]

    Mendenheezy as well...
    Thanks! How can you NOT be excited about seeing this draft class hit the field! Combine that with Holmes, Woodley, & Timmons about to become major contributors...I think I just got Wood!
    TOO...



    MUCH...



    INFORMATION...




    Ruthless 2017 Mock Draft:
    1.30 ILB Zach Cunningham 6'3" 234 Vanderbilt
    2.62 OLB Jordan Willis 6'4" 255 Kansas State
    3.94 CB Sidney Jones 6'0" 186 Washington
    3.105c DE Tanoh Kpassagnon 6'7" 289 Villanova
    4.135 CB Rasul Douglas 6'2" 209 West Virginia
    5.173 RB James Conner 6'1" 233 Pittsburgh
    6.213 SS Lorenzo Jerome 5'10" 204 St. Francis
    7.248 TE Michael Roberts 6'4" 270 Toledo

    2015 MNF Executive Champion!

  8. #8
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,654

    Re: Limas Sweed Video...

    OK...I'm better now![attachment=0:2ukmf9xl]THUMBS UP.gif[/attachment:2ukmf9xl][attachment=1:2ukmf9xl]36_2_22[1].gif[/attachment:2ukmf9xl]
    Attached Images Attached Images

  9. #9
    Legend Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    11,689

    Re: Limas Sweed Video...

    Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
    Quote Originally Posted by RussBII
    [url]http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8091f0ed[/url]

    Mendenheezy as well...
    Thanks! How can you NOT be excited about seeing this draft class hit the field! Combine that with Holmes, Woodley, & Timmons about to become major contributors...I think I just got Wood!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •