Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Limas Sweed Video...

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Limas Sweed Video...

    In case The Planet missed it...

    [url="http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8091ac0c"]http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8091ac0c[/url]
    1.Ronnie Harrison S
    2.Leighton Vander Esch ILB
    3.Jeff Holland OLB
    5.Holton Hill CB
    5.J'Mon Moore WR
    7.Chris Herndon TE
    7.Poona Ford DT

  2. #2
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Limas Sweed Video...

    Good head on his shoulders. I have no doubt the Steelers made a good choice, aside from the talent, just on the "person" side of things.

    I have no choice but to get a Sweed jersey, he wearing my soccer/football number, I have been waiting for someone ELSE to wear 14 for quite some time now...!
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

  3. #3
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Limas Sweed Video...

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    Good head on his shoulders. I have no doubt the Steelers made a good choice, aside from the talent, just on the "person" side of things.

    I have no choice but to get a Sweed jersey, he wearing my soccer/football number, I have been waiting for someone ELSE to wear 14 for quite some time now...!
    It is kinda funny how WR's Santonio and Limas have reclaimed 10 & 14 from QB's Kordell and Neil.


    Difference maker in the middle needed to replace Shazier.

    Offer picks 1.28 & 3.92 plus WR Martavis Bryant to ARZ for pick 1.15. They only have 5 draft picks now, plus their WR's are undersized (John Brown & J.J. Nelson both 5'10") or old (Larry Fitzgerald 35 y.o.).

    Gets us ahead of BAL at 1.16, who's looking to replace the retired ILB Zach Orr.

    1.15 Georgia ILB Roquan Smith 6'0" 225
    2.60 Stanford FS Justin Reid 6'1" 204

  4. #4
    BIG FAN
    Guest

    Re: Limas Sweed Video...

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    Good head on his shoulders. I have no doubt the Steelers made a good choice, aside from the talent, just on the "person" side of things.

    I have no choice but to get a Sweed jersey, he wearing my soccer/football number, I have been waiting for someone ELSE to wear 14 for quite some time now...!
    It is kinda funny how WR's Santonio and Limas have reclaimed 10 & 14 from QB's Kordell and Neil.
    What's even better is how Holmes will score more points with it.
    Here's hoping the best for the rook.

  5. #5
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Re: Limas Sweed Video...

    [url]http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8091f0ed[/url]

    Mendenheezy as well...

  6. #6
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Limas Sweed Video...

    Quote Originally Posted by RussBII
    [url]http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8091f0ed[/url]

    Mendenheezy as well...
    Thanks! How can you NOT be excited about seeing this draft class hit the field! Combine that with Holmes, Woodley, & Timmons about to become major contributors...I think I just got Wood!
    1.Ronnie Harrison S
    2.Leighton Vander Esch ILB
    3.Jeff Holland OLB
    5.Holton Hill CB
    5.J'Mon Moore WR
    7.Chris Herndon TE
    7.Poona Ford DT

  7. #7
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Limas Sweed Video...

    Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
    Quote Originally Posted by RussBII
    [url]http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8091f0ed[/url]

    Mendenheezy as well...
    Thanks! How can you NOT be excited about seeing this draft class hit the field! Combine that with Holmes, Woodley, & Timmons about to become major contributors...I think I just got Wood!
    TOO...



    MUCH...



    INFORMATION...




    Difference maker in the middle needed to replace Shazier.

    Offer picks 1.28 & 3.92 plus WR Martavis Bryant to ARZ for pick 1.15. They only have 5 draft picks now, plus their WR's are undersized (John Brown & J.J. Nelson both 5'10") or old (Larry Fitzgerald 35 y.o.).

    Gets us ahead of BAL at 1.16, who's looking to replace the retired ILB Zach Orr.

    1.15 Georgia ILB Roquan Smith 6'0" 225
    2.60 Stanford FS Justin Reid 6'1" 204

  8. #8
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: Limas Sweed Video...

    OK...I'm better now![attachment=0:2ukmf9xl]THUMBS UP.gif[/attachment:2ukmf9xl][attachment=1:2ukmf9xl]36_2_22[1].gif[/attachment:2ukmf9xl]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1.Ronnie Harrison S
    2.Leighton Vander Esch ILB
    3.Jeff Holland OLB
    5.Holton Hill CB
    5.J'Mon Moore WR
    7.Chris Herndon TE
    7.Poona Ford DT

  9. #9
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: Limas Sweed Video...

    Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
    Quote Originally Posted by RussBII
    [url]http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8091f0ed[/url]

    Mendenheezy as well...
    Thanks! How can you NOT be excited about seeing this draft class hit the field! Combine that with Holmes, Woodley, & Timmons about to become major contributors...I think I just got Wood!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •