Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: A favor

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    A favor

    guys, i'm starting a blog and was wondering if ya'll would mind critiquing it for me? I'm pretty new to the idea of blogging but i think i've done an ok job so far...
    [url]http://workoutwarriors.blogspot.com/[/url]

    thanks in advance to those that have checked it out!


  2. #2
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: A favor

    oh and let me know if there are any ads listed on the site. for some reason google adsense isn't working for me....


  3. #3
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: A favor

    Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    oh and let me know if there are any ads listed on the site. for some reason google adsense isn't working for me....
    At the bottom, it does say:

    Ads by Google Best Chest Workout Cardio Workout Plan

    with clickable links.


    NFL player locker room talk: Discussing what can be done about racial inequality and criminal justice reform.

    Presidential locker room talk: Discussing involuntary gynecological exams.

    According to the highest office in the country, some "very fine people" marched with torches in a violent protest in Charlottesville, but participating in a non-violent protest on a football field means you are an S.O.B. who should be fired.

  4. #4
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: A favor

    hey appreciate it ruthless. i can't see them for some reason...


  5. #5
    BIG FAN
    Guest

    Re: A favor

    Nice hat.
    Site looks good, no glaring ad's I saw.
    Good job.

  6. #6
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: A favor

    Big Fan what did you think of the content?
    I have a kid that i'm putting on the same program as Troy P. i'm going to have a friend video record the first 6 days of the program and post it.. stay tuned.


  7. #7
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: A favor

    did you see ANY ads Big Fan?


  8. #8
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: A favor

    Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    guys, i'm starting a blog and was wondering if ya'll would mind critiquing it for me? I'm pretty new to the idea of blogging but i think i've done an ok job so far...
    [url]http://workoutwarriors.blogspot.com/[/url]

    thanks in advance to those that have checked it out!
    I didn't see any ads. I voted in your poll.

    Good read.

    Why do you do triceps and biceps the same day? I always thought you did pushes (chest, shoulders, triceps) one day and pulls (biceps and back) on a day
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

  9. #9
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Re: A favor

    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Quote Originally Posted by birtikidis
    guys, i'm starting a blog and was wondering if ya'll would mind critiquing it for me? I'm pretty new to the idea of blogging but i think i've done an ok job so far...
    [url]http://workoutwarriors.blogspot.com/[/url]

    thanks in advance to those that have checked it out!
    I didn't see any ads. I voted in your poll.

    Good read.

    Why do you do triceps and biceps the same day? I always thought you did pushes (chest, shoulders, triceps) one day and pulls (biceps and back) on a day
    I always used to do opposite muscle groups on the same day. Biceps & Triceps, Chest & Back...then the dreaded legs. Abs 3 or 4 times a week.

    As for the site, here's what I see at the bottom:

    Ads by Google Work Out Routines Full Body Workout

    They're spaced apart though. For some reason this board takes out the spaces.

  10. #10
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Re: A favor

    hey thanks guys i appreciate you looking at it.
    i put biceps and triceps together because of the way i super set.
    one set= tri ext, dips, pull ups, curls
    i do that for 4 sets (12,10,8,6 reps per set in a descending order)
    2nd set = pushdowns, french press, cable curl, concentration curl
    i do that for 4 sets
    i don't like to sit still!
    i always start with chest and don't super set. it always gets me focused and limbered for monday and thursdays.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •