Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: New Motley Crue Album...

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,113

    New Motley Crue Album...

    Not too bad for thier typical "window open, radio blaring" tunes....

    http://www.1530homer.com/cc-common/onde ... c=cruefest

  2. #2
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South West Indiana
    Posts
    2,091

    Re: New Motley Crue Album...

    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Not too bad for thier typical "window open, radio blaring" tunes....

    http://www.1530homer.com/cc-common/onde ... c=cruefest
    Bought it the day it came out -the 1st CD I have purchased in 2 years.

    Two Thumbs up, IMO. Track # 11 ("This Aint a Love Song") has been stuck in my head for the past week!!

  3. #3
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hotlanta
    Posts
    1,875

    Re: New Motley Crue Album...

    Anytime a concert starts with midgets and strippers on the stage you know you're in for a great show!

  4. #4
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    20,365

    Re: New Motley Crue Album...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost
    Anytime a concert starts with midgets and strippers on the stage you know you're in for a great show!
    I think Celine Dion's new tour is supposed to open with midgets and strippers.


    1.15 WR Mike Evans, Texas A&M
    2.46 TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Washington
    3.97c ILB Shayne Skov, Stanford
    4.118 CB Philip Gaines, Rice
    5.157 OT James Hurst, North Carolina
    5.173c RB Jerrick McKinnon, Georgia Southern
    6.192 CB Walt Aikens, Liberty
    6.215c DE Deandre Coleman, California
    7.230 NT Zack Kerr, Delaware

  5. #5
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hotlanta
    Posts
    1,875

    Re: New Motley Crue Album...

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost
    Anytime a concert starts with midgets and strippers on the stage you know you're in for a great show!
    I think Celine Dion's new tour is supposed to open with midgets and strippers.

    heard she was opening the show with a cover of 'Looks that Kill"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •