Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Independence Day: Steelers And The Military...

Re: Independence Day: Steelers And The Military...

Thanks for the post. great pic's

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Hall of Famer

Hogerules33

Well we don't have our Steelers gear on in this picture, but this is my dad and I. I was just a young one, old picture. I have his beret on, and a rainbow colored purse around my neck for some odd reason LOL.

Fort Bragg, North Carolina, USAJFKSWC.

Born and raised in southwest PA, he's been a Steeler fan his whole life. He did 20 years in the infantry, retired at rank of Major in 92 after his last deployment in the first Gulf War.

I don't have anything with a Terrible Towel or where I'm sporting the colors, but I did find this old article where I happened to give a shout-out to the Black-n-Gold. It's a stupid article, full of misquotes and crap, but I'll post it anyway.

"I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him..." "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

"Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."

-Kris Jenkins on Warren Sapp

Hall of Famer

Hoge, Fla.... Great additions!.... I just wanted to get a thread like this going for the holiday....