Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kreider invited to Rams' camp.

Pro Bowler

Re: Kreider invited to Rams' camp.

Krieder played awfully hard for the Black and Gold, it's sad to see him go.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...asian07/RJ.jpg[/quote]

go to http://www.thebreastcancersite.com to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.

Huge thanks to AA for all the help with the signature.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost
    Sad to see him go. For some odd reason Tomlin seemed to have it out for him. He was a better blocker than Davis and FWP said outright he was a better running back with Dk in front of him.
    I don't believe it was Tomlin...I believe it was Arians' offense. There weren't too many sets with a FB that I recall.
    yup it was arians's offense. not only are there not many sets with a fb but i remember the coaching staff wanted a fb that was more athletic and able to catch passes. god knows why, does it really matter if your fb is fast and can catch passes. blocking is most important and krieder was the best at that. i even remember last season fwp saying how much he missed krieder. for some reason i really dont want to see krieder with any other team, but i guess i should be happy for the guy if he is with the rams

Quote Originally Posted by ramblinjim
    Krieder played awfully hard for the Black and Gold, it's sad to see him go.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    <a href=http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6892&dateline=1331316420 target=_blank>http://www.planetsteelers.com/forums...ine=1331316420</a>

Hogerules33

I'll miss Kreider as well. He was the battering ram for the Steeler's run game for a long time. I'll never forget when he literally ran over Ray Lewis on the goal line to open up a hole for the RB. (I think it was either the Bus or Amos Zeroueu)

Unfortunately for Kreider, Davis is a better pass catcher, and generally more athletic. Not to mention Davis contributes considerably on Special Teams. He is simply a better fit in Arian's offensive scheme. The traditional fullback position is now going the way of the dodo, being replaced by more flexible H-Back and twin TE sets.

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by Hogerules33
    I'll miss Kreider as well. He was the battering ram for the Steeler's run game for a long time. I'll never forget when he literally ran over Ray Lewis on the goal line to open up a hole for the RB. (I think it was either the Bus or Amos Zeroueu)

Unfortunately for Kreider, Davis is a better pass catcher, and generally more athletic. Not to mention Davis contributes considerably on Special Teams. He is simply a better fit in Arian's offensive scheme. The traditional fullback position is now going the way of the dodo, being replaced by more flexible H-Back and twin TE sets.

Nice!! That's TECMO Bowl right??

Like you, I will miss Krieder. I wish him the best where ever he lands......

Hogerules33

Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74

Heck yea it's TECMO. One of the best sports games ever.

Pro Bowler

Wasted lots of time playing TECMO bowl back in the day!!

Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)

Wasted? What do you mean wasted? I am wasting a lot of time here at work, but I never wasted time playing Tecmo Bowl. I cherished that time.

Pro Bowler

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher

Wasted? What do you mean wasted? I am wasting a lot of time here at work, but I never wasted time playing Tecmo Bowl. I cherished that time.
    Didn't say I didn't enjoy myself. But, no doubt I could of done better of some assigments in college had it not been for TECMO Bowl. It was like a drug for half the wing of my dorm.......

We would get through entire seasons in two days. The combo of Barry Word & Christian Okoye was a dandy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher

Didn't say I didn't enjoy myself. But, no doubt I could of done better of some assigments in college had it not been for TECMO Bowl. It was like a drug for half the wing of my dorm.......

We would get through entire seasons in two days. The combo of Barry Word & Christian Okoye was a dandy!!!
    I was unbeatable with the Bears. That little crossing route to the tight end was not defendable.

That was one of the sad parts of being a Steeler fan in the late 80's early 90's, they weren't even competitive in Tecmo-Bowl!!
    BnB Mock 2014
    1. Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State
    2. Allen Robinson, WR, Penn State
    3. Dominique Easley, DT, Florida
    4. Phillip Gaines, CB, Rice
    5. Jordan Zumwalt, ILB, UCLA
    5. Jerick McKinnon, RB, Georgia Southern
    6. Prince Shembo, OLB, Notre Dame
    6. Beau Allen, NT, Wisconsin
    7. Shaquille Richardson, CB, Arizona (went to BnB's Los Alamitos High School)

Another AS masterpiece.