Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SUNDAY SUPER STEELER OFF-SEASON CONTEST!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: SUNDAY SUPER STEELER OFF-SEASON CONTEST!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Why don't you teach yourself some useful skill in this spare time -- like how to photoshop!!!
    ...Guys, I tried. I really did... I used the links MJG provided for me several months back, but just can't get a handle on it in any way... I will leave the creativity and comedy to those that are obviously more talented than I am.... I'll just criticize and vote!...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene
    Why don't you teach yourself some useful skill in this spare time -- like how to photoshop!!!
    ...Guys, I tried. I really did... I used the links MJG provided for me several months back, but just can't get a handle on it in any way... I will leave the creativity and comedy to those that are obviously more talented than I am.... I'll just criticize and vote!...
    PhotoDraw is much easier to use than any of those others. PM me with an email address and I'll send you the info to get it from me for free.

Unless you're chicken....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

PhotoDraw is much easier to use than any of those others. PM me with an email address and I'll send you the info to get it from me for free.

Wha?????.... You lost my e-mail address???... I'm crushed, and may not be able to sleep tonight!

...Actually, I am a bit "chicken"... But more challenged with a steady hand when using the cursor and mouse (problem before...). Go figure. I can fly a plane from coast to coast, but can't photoshop a donkeys' head onto Chad Johnsons' body....

Legend

User Info Menu

Wha?????.... You lost my e-mail address???... I'm crushed, and may not be able to sleep tonight!

...Actually, I am a bit "chicken"... But more challenged with a steady hand when using the cursor and mouse (problem before...). Go figure. I can fly a plane from coast to coast, but can't photoshop a donkeys' head onto Chad Johnsons' body....
    I remember it vaguely but I'm not 100% on it.

You really should give it a try...it's not that tough!

Btw, do you ever fly to GB for any reason? Or if you do is it a stop and go type deal?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Btw, do you ever fly to GB for any reason? Or if you do is it a stop and go type deal?
    Sorry, GB isn't big enough for what I do "size-wise".... Not being a smart azc, but that's really the truth... I usually do trans-con and South America...

I'll PM it to you. I'm out of town most of the week, but will try it when I get back. Thanx.

Legend

User Info Menu

Sorry, GB isn't big enough for what I do "size-wise".... Not being a smart azc, but that's really the truth... I usually do trans-con and South America...

I'll PM it to you. I'm out of town most of the week, but will try it when I get back. Thanx.
    No insult taken...I find it comical that Green Bay has an "International" airport.