Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Attn: ....!!!

.... 30 days till camp starts.

Carry on....

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: Attn: ....!!!

ahh forget all this stuff, I can't wait for the regular season so start.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL
    You're preachin' to the choir... I can't wait. And the off-season is actually as bad as any in the past...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL
    You're preachin' to the choir... I can't wait. And the off-season is actually as bad as any in the past...
    This part of the off-season is the worst!! The initial excitement of our draft picks have worn off. We have beaten a dead horse over what our picks and FA signings can bring to the team. The OTA's are done. We got nothing for another 30 days!! Here to hoping this next month flies by.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

True dat....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

No kidding! And now distractions like the Euro Cup, NBA playoffs, NHL playoffs are over too. All we got is baseball...everyday...for 30 days...

ESPN going to be dying for filler material for sportscenter. They are going to have to make up some crazy list or something that takes 20 days to get through like they always do.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    No kidding! And now distractions like the Euro Cup, NBA playoffs, NHL playoffs are over too. All we got is baseball...everyday...for 30 days...

ESPN going to be dying for filler material for sportscenter. They are going to have to make up some crazy list or something that takes 20 days to get through like they always do.
    ....Think of it as your 30 days of pennance for future issues....

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek

IMO, that is why the NFL is as popular as it is. It leaves the consumer wanting more. With MLB, NHL, the NBA, you can watch several games a day during the season and after time, the burnout factor sets in. The NFL has games on 2 days a week (sometimes 3) during the season.

Like most things, the longer you go without out it, the more appreciate it when you have it. Such as warm weather, Chinese food, and sex. The NFL is no different.....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    Like most things, the longer you go without out it, the more appreciate it when you have it. Such as warm weather, Chinese food, and sex. The NFL is no different.....
    Hmmmmm..... I like warm weather, but I prefer cooler temps to be honest..... Chinese food is hit or miss pending on where you go to get it..... Sex. Sex. Sex. ..... ok, point made...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    Hmmmmm..... I like warm weather, but I prefer cooler temps to be honest..... Chinese food is hit or miss pending on where you go to get it..... Sex. Sex. Sex. ..... ok, point made...
    Perhaps I should of said spring weather in April, Chinese food at your favorite establishment, and (no need to change the sex comparison).