Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Attn: ....!!!

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,113

    Attn: ....!!!

    .... 30 days till camp starts.

    Carry on....

  2. #2
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,216

    Re: Attn: ....!!!

    ahh forget all this stuff, I can't wait for the regular season so start.

  3. #3
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,113

    Re: Attn: ....!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL
    ahh forget all this stuff, I can't wait for the regular season so start.
    You're preachin' to the choir... I can't wait. And the off-season is actually as bad as any in the past...

  4. #4
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South West Indiana
    Posts
    2,091

    Re: Attn: ....!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL
    ahh forget all this stuff, I can't wait for the regular season so start.
    You're preachin' to the choir... I can't wait. And the off-season is actually as bad as any in the past...
    This part of the off-season is the worst!! The initial excitement of our draft picks have worn off. We have beaten a dead horse over what our picks and FA signings can bring to the team. The OTA's are done. We got nothing for another 30 days!! Here to hoping this next month flies by.

  5. #5
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,113

    Re: Attn: ....!!!

    True dat....

  6. #6
    Hall of Famer Iron Shiek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Splash Play City, OH
    Posts
    3,630

    Re: Attn: ....!!!

    No kidding! And now distractions like the Euro Cup, NBA playoffs, NHL playoffs are over too. All we got is baseball...everyday...for 30 days...

    ESPN going to be dying for filler material for sportscenter. They are going to have to make up some crazy list or something that takes 20 days to get through like they always do.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

  7. #7
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,113

    Re: Attn: ....!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    No kidding! And now distractions like the Euro Cup, NBA playoffs, NHL playoffs are over too. All we got is baseball...everyday...for 30 days...

    ESPN going to be dying for filler material for sportscenter. They are going to have to make up some crazy list or something that takes 20 days to get through like they always do.
    ....Think of it as your 30 days of pennance for future issues....

  8. #8
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South West Indiana
    Posts
    2,091

    Re: Attn: ....!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    No kidding! And now distractions like the Euro Cup, NBA playoffs, NHL playoffs are over too. All we got is baseball...everyday...for 30 days...

    ESPN going to be dying for filler material for sportscenter. They are going to have to make up some crazy list or something that takes 20 days to get through like they always do.
    IMO, that is why the NFL is as popular as it is. It leaves the consumer wanting more. With MLB, NHL, the NBA, you can watch several games a day during the season and after time, the burnout factor sets in. The NFL has games on 2 days a week (sometimes 3) during the season.

    Like most things, the longer you go without out it, the more appreciate it when you have it. Such as warm weather, Chinese food, and sex. The NFL is no different.....

  9. #9
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,113

    Re: Attn: ....!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    Like most things, the longer you go without out it, the more appreciate it when you have it. Such as warm weather, Chinese food, and sex. The NFL is no different.....
    Hmmmmm..... I like warm weather, but I prefer cooler temps to be honest..... Chinese food is hit or miss pending on where you go to get it..... Sex. Sex. Sex. ..... ok, point made...

  10. #10
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South West Indiana
    Posts
    2,091

    Re: Attn: ....!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    Like most things, the longer you go without out it, the more appreciate it when you have it. Such as warm weather, Chinese food, and sex. The NFL is no different.....
    Hmmmmm..... I like warm weather, but I prefer cooler temps to be honest..... Chinese food is hit or miss pending on where you go to get it..... Sex. Sex. Sex. ..... ok, point made...
    Perhaps I should of said spring weather in April, Chinese food at your favorite establishment, and (no need to change the sex comparison).

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •