Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: A Tribute to Dookie

  1. #1
    2015 NFL Draft
    1) Kevin Johnson-DB
    2) Danielle Hunter-OLB
    3) TJ Yeldon-RB
    4) Jeff Heuerman-TE
    5) Adrian Amos-FS
    6) Kyle Emmanuel-OLB
    6) Antwan Goodley-WR
    7) Shane Carden-QB

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,113

    Re: A Tribute to Dookie

    Hey.... Does a bear "dookie" in the woods?....


  4. #4
    Hall of Famer Iron Shiek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Splash Play City, OH
    Posts
    3,636

    Re: A Tribute to Dookie

    Wow thanks for that SMG....

    I went straight to the third one seeing as you labeled it special and all. I am not into elephant anal, I doubt anyone else is. So keep the animal porn to yourself.

    Needless to say, I refrained from clicking on anymore links in this thread, so long! ha.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

  5. #5
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,215

    Re: A Tribute to Dookie

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    Wow thanks for that SMG....

    I went straight to the third one seeing as you labeled it special and all. I am not into elephant anal, I doubt anyone else is. So keep the animal porn to yourself.

    Needless to say, I refrained from clicking on anymore links in this thread, so long! ha.
    Mine is a clip from a really bad movie Dookie was in. It's safe...click away.

  6. #6

    Re: A Tribute to Dookie

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    Wow thanks for that SMG....

    I went straight to the third one seeing as you labeled it special and all. I am not into elephant anal, I doubt anyone else is. So keep the animal porn to yourself.

    Needless to say, I refrained from clicking on anymore links in this thread, so long! ha.
    Hey...you probably missed the best part. The elephant eats it at the end.

    Classic!!!

    2015 NFL Draft
    1) Kevin Johnson-DB
    2) Danielle Hunter-OLB
    3) TJ Yeldon-RB
    4) Jeff Heuerman-TE
    5) Adrian Amos-FS
    6) Kyle Emmanuel-OLB
    6) Antwan Goodley-WR
    7) Shane Carden-QB

  7. #7
    Hall of Famer Iron Shiek's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Splash Play City, OH
    Posts
    3,636

    Re: A Tribute to Dookie

    Oh no, i saw that "crap toss" right into his own mouth. That was the cherry on top of a supremely disturbing clip.
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

  8. #8

    Re: A Tribute to Dookie

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    Oh no, i saw that "crap toss" right into his own mouth. That was the cherry on top of a supremely disturbing clip.
    I honestly can't stop laughing. I worry about me sometimes.
    2015 NFL Draft
    1) Kevin Johnson-DB
    2) Danielle Hunter-OLB
    3) TJ Yeldon-RB
    4) Jeff Heuerman-TE
    5) Adrian Amos-FS
    6) Kyle Emmanuel-OLB
    6) Antwan Goodley-WR
    7) Shane Carden-QB

  9. #9

    Re: A Tribute to Dookie

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Shiek
    Oh no, i saw that "crap toss" right into his own mouth. That was the cherry on top of a supremely disturbing clip.
    I honestly can't stop laughing. I worry about me sometimes.
    My too, SMG, me too. The other clips were very funny, though. Very safe to watch.

  10. #10
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    22,770

    Re: A Tribute to Dookie

    You forgot about this lovely Jack Black (but not Ben Stiller) invention:



    To JAX 1.22 (780 pts)
    To PIT 2.36 (540 pts) + 3.67 (255 pts) = 795 pts

    2.36 OLB Eli Harold 6'3" 247 Virginia
    2.56 TE Clive Walford 6'4" 251 Miami
    3.67 CB Alex Carter 6'0" 196 Stanford
    3.87 CB Ifo Ekpre-Olomu 5'9" 192 Oregon
    4.121 OT Donovan Smith 6'6" 338 Penn St
    5.160 FS Adrian Amos 6'0" 218 Penn St
    6.199 WR Stefon Diggs 6'0" 195 Maryland
    6.212 OLB Kyle Emanuel 6'3" 255 North Dakota St
    7.239 RB John Crockett 6'0" 217 North Dakota St

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •