Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dookie Dumped

Backup

User Info Menu

Re: Dookie Dumped

Mewelde moore may have been a good signing. I really wonder how parker is going to be able to get on the field come mid season.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Smartmonies
    Mewelde moore may have been a good signing. I really wonder how parker is going to be able to get on the field come mid season.

Yeah, I don't know how parker is going to crack that lineup either...?
    http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo156/shiek2134/SHIEK.jpg?t=1299014285

Legend

User Info Menu

FWP will be the starter (baring injury) for the 2008 season.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    In today's NFL, there is too many by RB by committee backfields. I feel that Parker & Mendenhall will both contribute this year. Parker had a insane amount of carries last year. Now, we have another option!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I really don't think there is any doubt about that.... But RM will hopefully be his (Parker) "spare" this season that gives him the ability to make the break-out runs that we all like. ... Don't get me wrong, but look at his (Parker) stats.... He can flat out be a drive-killer if he doesn't get the breaks. ... RM could be the balance needed between the two to produce quality results.

Legend

User Info Menu

Didn't say Parker wouldn't have help. My "Parker will be the starter (baring injury) for the 2008 season" was in response to someone suggesting he won't see the field by mid season. I disagree with that statement.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Didn't say Parker wouldn't have help. My "Parker will be the starter (baring injury) for the 2008 season" was in response to someone suggesting he won't see the field by mid season. I disagree with that statement.

I agree. Parker will always see the field next year, but to what degree come mid season??

BIG FAN

Quote Originally Posted by eniparadoxgma
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Davenport put undue strain on a heavily constipated backfield.
    I believe we have been waiting to unload him back into the pool for quite some time.

Legend

User Info Menu

If he signs with the Bengals, will that make him an enema? (okay...that was bad...real bad).
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    If he signs with the Bengals, will that make him an enema? (okay...that was bad...real bad).
    Boooo

Where's the rotten fruit???

Trolls are people too.