Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reid, Baker Battling For One Spot.

Bob

Re: Reid, Baker Battling For One Spot.

Come on Baker.

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo
    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Reid will surprise in camp. Not saying he makes the team, but he will show he belongs and will immediately get picked up by another team if we cut him. Just can't get that Mike Vrabel feeling out of the back of my head.
    I am sick on an annual basis over Vrabel as well...

I really don't doubt that Reid will suprise in camp. Actually, hasn't he had a few very good camps?... It's the whole injury thing with me. Man, if I didn't know better, I'd think he went to the Duce Staley school of regular season participation practices.
    Think about it. We got rid of Vrabel and kept Haggens. What a great deal that was.
    Gildon... that's where the decision was... Gildon or Vrabel... we let Vrabel go and were stuck over-paying for a 30-year old Gildong the next year...
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!
    Team Needs, 2015 Draft (In order of need): CB, NT, OLB, FS, DE

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille
    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Reid will surprise in camp. Not saying he makes the team, but he will show he belongs and will immediately get picked up by another team if we cut him. Just can't get that Mike Vrabel feeling out of the back of my head.
    I am sick on an annual basis over Vrabel as well...

I really don't doubt that Reid will suprise in camp. Actually, hasn't he had a few very good camps?... It's the whole injury thing with me. Man, if I didn't know better, I'd think he went to the Duce Staley school of regular season participation practices.
    Think about it. We got rid of Vrabel and kept Haggens. What a great deal that was.
    Gildon... that's where the decision was... Gildon or Vrabel... we let Vrabel go and were stuck over-paying for a 30-year old Gildong the next year...
    Which is why we didn't give faneca the big contract.