Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WE WANT A PHOTOSHOP!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Re: WE WANT A PHOTOSHOP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel
    Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    It really was a great creation stlrz!... Now if you could just create it such as the "package" is falling half-way down the railing with a football coming out.....
    I'm not sure if this is what you meant or not, but here's my interpretation.

That's awesome!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stlrz d
    It really was a great creation stlrz!... Now if you could just create it such as the "package" is falling half-way down the railing with a football coming out.....

That's awesome!
    Thanks, but it was only achieved through your inspiration brotha.

steeld95

I just talked to jhansle1(the owner of the board). I told him about the request to add 20 poll options. He is currently moving, but will add that option shortly

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeld95
    I just talked to jhansle1(the owner of the board). I told him about the request to add 20 poll options. He is currently moving, but will add that option shortly
    Thanks, I went ahead and started a contest so we'll just wing it this time and use the 20 poll option next time. Thanks for looking out.
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I showed the Mrs. and she thought we were demented. I'm inclined to agree, but atleast we have the ability to not only to create great visuals but entertain ourselves as well.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel

I showed the Mrs. and she thought we were demented. I'm inclined to agree, but atleast we have the ability to not only to create great visuals but entertain ourselves as well.
    I was thinking the same thing as I made it and I'm glad my keyboard or mouse didn't burst into flames. Besides it's a product of NKy and stlrzd's twisted minds...I could never think of anything so disturbing.

Legend

User Info Menu

I resemble those remarks.