Alright, it all started when I went to get my Explorer washed... They now have kids doing the details (tires, rims, drying, etc...) since they are out of school. Well, he saw my Steeler emblem on the rear window, and spit on it!.... Yes, he wiped it off, but he did so because he saw me watching him... I did mention it to the manager, and tried to "half" laugh it off, but it still pissed me off!...

...Then I went to the grocery to get some supplies. I had issues with the old bitty behind the deli counter yet AGAIN. (this has happened before...) I was after 2 pounds of chipped ham so as to make ham bbq with some Isaly's bbq sauce that I have... Well, at first she said they didn't have time to do it, but then recinded and offered to chip it for me... I told her "chip it, don't slice it, or I won't take it"... Well, she freakin' sliced it! Needless to say, I had her try again, and she finally got it right... But then she wanted to put it into a simple lunchmeat bag... For those of you that know, if you put chipped ham, compressed in a bag, it re-forms into a loaf again. So I asked her to put it in a clear plastic container such as platters or whatever. I would pay the cost for the packaging, I didn't care.... She said she couldn't do it, so I responded by stating "that's funny, you all have done it for me several times"... Anyway, after going thru the deli manager, I finally got it done, but it was like trying to squeeze water from a stone if you know what I mean!

...And to top it off.... A bird shit on my same rear window on my Steeler emblem while I was in the store... No kidding!!!

...Some days it's tough being a Steeler fan in Cincinnati....