Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UFC 86: Rampage vs. Forrest

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

UFC 86: Rampage vs. Forrest

UFC 86 is coming up this Saturday. Overall it's a lackluster fight card, but the Rampage/Forrest fight should be good. Initially I thought Rampage would wipe the floor with him (And probably still will), but I do have to give Forrest some credit. He appears to be an intelligent fighter who can take a good deal of punishment.

Forrest was impressive against Shogun, showing that he can defend a submission move with the best of them. Shogun did beat Rampage before so that should give Forrest a little more confidence coming into the fight.

Final prediction: Rampage wins via knockout in the 1st.

What do you guys think?

Starter

User Info Menu

Re: UFC 86: Rampage vs. Forest

Everyone and their mother is picking Rampage.............I'll go with Griffin.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Sorry Jom, I'm not into UFC in any way (unless it involves a female midget and a donkey in Tijuanna), so I'll stay out of your thread...

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NKySteeler
    Sorry Jom, I'm not into UFC in any way (unless it involves a female midget and a donkey in Tijuanna), so I'll stay out of your thread...

Who are you trying to kid????I saw a male midget and a sheep in your backyard last weekend.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Les 74

Who are you trying to kid????I saw a male midget and a sheep in your backyard last weekend.
    Shhhhh....!!! That's our little secret, ok big boy?.... Besides, she was beeeeaaaauuuuutiful!

Starter

User Info Menu

Shhhhh....!!! That's our little secret, ok big boy?.... Besides, she was beeeeaaaauuuuutiful!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Everyone and their mother is picking Rampage.............I'll go with Griffin.
    Forrest has a chance. I'm sure no one thought he could take Shogun, but he did. He had a great strategy against him. It should be interesting to see what he tries to do against Rampage...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: UFC 86: Rampage vs. Forrest

Forrest will shock people and a rivalry will begin.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    Forrest will shock people and a rivalry will begin.
    Totally agree with you,AS!!!!I see the upset of the decade happening here.

Legend

User Info Menu

Forrest knocks him the F out!

Trolls are people too.