Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: scumbag rod woodson

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Re: scumbag rod woodson

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
    I could never put "Scumbag" and Rod in the same sentence. Rod consistently gives the Steelers love. Rod is Steeler-For-Life!
    Rod is SFL? Then who the hell is DVSONE?
    That's Funny...I knew that would come up after I saw my post!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille
    Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
    I could never put "Scumbag" and Rod in the same sentence. Rod consistently gives the Steelers love. Rod is Steeler-For-Life!
    I didn't think the team would win the division last year... that didn't mean i was rooting against them. He's ALWAYS rooting for the Steelers, too.

Do these people want him to ALWAYS say STEELERS the best and lost his job???

He's gotta be a reporter, too, ya know... talk about those other 31 teams occasionally.
    I think he is pretty fair. He sometimes is a little "Pro Steeler" but I love it! He did say on one show that the Browns made SOME strides this off season...but the Steelers have new weapons from the draft. He said the Browns were the flavor of the month and probably the favorite. He did follow all of that by saying...BUT UNTIL THEY PROVE THEY COULD BEAT THE STEELERS DON'T COUNT THEM (THE STEELERS) OUT! Some "Steeler Luv" after he is a reporter! Rod & Hoge always give us LUV!!!

steeld95

Rod is a Steeler all time great. I don't understand how a steeler fan can call him a scumbag. If he constantly picked the Steelers to win everything all the time, he would have no credibility in his job. When it comes down to it, he is a true Steeler and I have no doubts who he wants to win the division...

Legend

User Info Menu

[quote=JUST-PLAIN-NASTY]
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille
    Quote Originally Posted by "JUST-PLAIN-NASTY":7bxdkvn2
    I didn't think the team would win the division last year... that didn't mean i was rooting against them. He's ALWAYS rooting for the Steelers, too.

Do these people want him to ALWAYS say STEELERS the best and lost his job???

He's gotta be a reporter, too, ya know... talk about those other 31 teams occasionally.
    I think he is pretty fair. He sometimes is a little "Pro Steeler" but I love it! He did say on one show that the Browns made SOME strides this off season...but the Steelers have new weapons from the draft. He said the Browns were the flavor of the month and probably the favorite. He did follow all of that by saying...BUT UNTIL THEY PROVE THEY COULD BEAT THE STEELERS DON'T COUNT THEM (THE STEELERS) OUT! Some "Steeler Luv" after he is a reporter! Rod & Hoge always give us LUV!!![/quote:7bxdkvn2]
    exactly!
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's Early April Mock (In Progress)
    1.20 - Kool-Aid McKinstry, CB, Alabama
    2.51 - Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan
    3.84 -Sedrick Van Pran-Granger, C, Georgia
    3.98 -<tbd>
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

every time i see NFLN and woodson is on it. i hear him say ".... and my steelers" he's as big of a homer as anyone when it comes to the steelers.

Backup

User Info Menu

ok ok ok... I don't think rod's a scumbag.
    I have to admit, I was doing a little of this

sorry, I do love rod.
    wait, that sounds a bit gay.

damnit!

Rod Woodson is one of my favorite Steelers of all-time. Hearing him called a scum bag is almost as hard as seeing him wear a Ravens jersey.