BIG FAN

Re: scumbag rod woodson

Future HoF STEELER.
    scumbag?
    NEVER.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The man is trying to feed his family, by showing he can be objective. The stains are indeed the flavor of the month. I hope they really do build them up... the schedule points to this fact. I'm okay with that, it will be more gratifying to see them underwhelm, as usual. They have no secondary and as good as their offense is, I'm not buying.... IMO, Lewis will have a down year.... either by injury or by just poor production. Its been the main crux of his career... peaks and valleys. He had his peak last year.

Rod isn't a scumbag. He'll be another HOF wearing Black and Gold.

BIG FAN

Quote Originally Posted by asiansteel
    The man is trying to feed his family, by showing he can be objective. The stains are indeed the flavor of the month. I hope they really do build them up... the schedule points to this fact. I'm okay with that, it will be more gratifying to see them underwhelm, as usual. They have no secondary and as good as their offense is, I'm not buying.... IMO, Lewis will have a down year.... either by injury or by just poor production. Its been the main crux of his career... peaks and valleys. He had his peak last year.

Rod isn't a scumbag. He'll be another HOF wearing Black and Gold.
    Abso-f-in lutely!
    Bet he changes his tune like 05' and makes somebody else wear a B&G jersey WITH his # on it.

Legend

User Info Menu

I can understand Rod's pick. The division could come down to a game or two and the Browns do have a slightly weaker schedule than we do.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I could never put "Scumbag" and Rod in the same sentence. Rod consistently gives the Steelers love. Rod is Steeler-For-Life!

Rookie

User Info Menu

I agree with the majority. Rod will always be a Steeler, but his job is to be objective. On paper, the Browns look good. In reality, they will fold. On paper, there are worries for the Steelers. In reality, our guys will pull through and prevail.

You know the off-the-air Rod is rooting for the B&G.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
    I could never put "Scumbag" and Rod in the same sentence. Rod consistently gives the Steelers love. Rod is Steeler-For-Life!
    Rod is SFL? Then who the hell is DVSONE?
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

It doesn't matter what Rod Woodson or any other talking head says in June. All that matters is what players do starting in Spetember and I think our will win the AFC North. I agree with others that I think the Browns will take a step back, but don't kid ourselves we don't have much of a margin for error. We have to bring it every week this season.

The Steelers will win the AFC North with a record of 10-6. The key is that we have to be at least 4-2 in the Division. If we do that we can be 6-4 in the remaining tough games we have on the schedule. That is very doable barring a series of key injuries.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY
    I didn't think the team would win the division last year... that didn't mean i was rooting against them. He's ALWAYS rooting for the Steelers, too.

Do these people want him to ALWAYS say STEELERS the best and lost his job???

He's gotta be a reporter, too, ya know... talk about those other 31 teams occasionally.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

DeVille's Early April Mock (In Progress)
    1.20 - Kool-Aid McKinstry, CB, Alabama
    2.51 - Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan
    3.84 -Sedrick Van Pran-Granger, C, Georgia
    3.98 -<tbd>
    4.117 - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
    6.178 - Travis Glover, OT, Ga State
    6.195 - Dillon Johnson, RB, Washington

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

ditto on all the rod love. Let the man do his job, but deep down, you know he is a Pittsburgh Steeler.