Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40

Thread: Are you addicted to Steelers football?

  1. #21
    Legend Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,582

    Re: Are you addicted to Steelers football?

    We ride!
    1.25 CB Eli Apple-DB-tOSU
    2.58 SS Vonn Bell-DB tOSU
    3.89 DT Javon Hargrave-SC State
    4.123 DE-Matt Judon-Grand Valley State
    6.220 RB-Tyler Erwin-San Jose State
    7.229 WR Geronimo Allison-Ilinois
    7.246 QB-Cody Kessler-USC

  2. #22
    Legend papillon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    8,527

    Re: Are you addicted to Steelers football?

    Does listening to a Monday Night Football broadcast while leaving Pittsburgh and getting road head count?

    Pappy


    1.25) Artie Burns - CB, Miami (Mackensie Aleander)
    2.58 ) Sean Davis - S/CB, Maryland (Deion Jones)
    3.89) Javon Hargrave - DT, S. Carolina St. (Nick Vannett)
    4.123) Jerald Hawkins - OT, LSU (Deandre Houston-Carson)
    6.220) Travis Feeny - OLB, Wash (Darius Jackson)
    7.227) Demarcus Ayers - WR, Hou (Graham Glasgow)
    7.246) Tyler Matakevich - OLB, Temple (Travis Feeney)


    The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
    I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert

  3. #23
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hotlanta
    Posts
    2,848

    Re: Are you addicted to Steelers football?

    Yesterday I spent a decent amount of time surfing the web for this year's "new Steeler lid" (there are a lot of bad hats out there...). I noticed my others are really faded and/or falling apart. I was also shopping for Steelers baby cloths for my sister who's due at the end of summer and a Steelers flag to fly at my new house. Things that must be done prior to the season!!

  4. #24
    Legend Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,582

    Re: Are you addicted to Steelers football?

    Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    Does listening to a Monday Night Football broadcast while leaving Pittsburgh and getting road head count?

    Pappy
    Pappy tuggin your own cord in the car doesn't equal road head.
    1.25 CB Eli Apple-DB-tOSU
    2.58 SS Vonn Bell-DB tOSU
    3.89 DT Javon Hargrave-SC State
    4.123 DE-Matt Judon-Grand Valley State
    6.220 RB-Tyler Erwin-San Jose State
    7.229 WR Geronimo Allison-Ilinois
    7.246 QB-Cody Kessler-USC

  5. #25
    Hall of Famer Jigawatts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Around The Way, OH
    Posts
    2,517

    Re: Are you addicted to Steelers football?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    Does listening to a Monday Night Football broadcast while leaving Pittsburgh and getting road head count?

    Pappy
    Pappy tuggin your own cord in the car doesn't equal road head.
    Indiana State Police arrested a Chicago man Wednesday afternoon after he was found driving completely nude and masturbating on the Indiana Toll Road.

    http://www.nwitimes.com/articles/2007/0 ... 132697.txt

    Police were called about the man driving eastbound around 1:30 p.m. Trooper Al Martinez stopped a green 1994 Toyota at the 1.47 mile marker about three miles east of the Angola exit in Steuben County.

    The driver identified as Sean P. McCormick, 37 of Chicago was completely nude with petroleum jelly on his hands. When asked why he was traveling like that, McCormick said he felt comfortable driving in the nude and was on his way to Ohio to visit his mother.

    McCormick was arrested for indecent exposure and taken to Steuben County Jail.
    Pappy???

  6. #26
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    25,348

    Re: Are you addicted to Steelers football?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    Does listening to a Monday Night Football broadcast while leaving Pittsburgh and getting road head count?

    Pappy
    Pappy tuggin your own cord in the car doesn't equal road head.
    Indiana State Police arrested a Chicago man Wednesday afternoon after he was found driving completely nude and masturbating on the Indiana Toll Road.

    http://www.nwitimes.com/articles/2007/0 ... 132697.txt

    Police were called about the man driving eastbound around 1:30 p.m. Trooper Al Martinez stopped a green 1994 Toyota at the 1.47 mile marker about three miles east of the Angola exit in Steuben County.

    The driver identified as Sean P. McCormick, 37 of Chicago was completely nude with petroleum jelly on his hands. When asked why he was traveling like that, McCormick said he felt comfortable driving in the nude and was on his way to Ohio to visit his mother.

    McCormick was arrested for indecent exposure and taken to Steuben County Jail.
    Pappy???
    No, it's probably just another member of the Detroit Lions coaching staff.


    1 CB Vernon Hargreaves Florida 5-10 204
    2 DT Austin Johnson Penn State 6-4 314
    3 SS Jeremy Cash Duke 6-0 212
    4 LB Jaylon Smith Notre Dame 6-2 223
    6 WR Moritz Boehringer Germany 6-4 227
    7 OT Brandon Shell South Carolina 6-5 324
    7 RB Tre Madden USC 6-0 223

    UDFA
    DE David Onyemata, LB Ian Seau, FS Jordan Lomax, CB DeAndre Elliott,
    QB Jeff Driskel, TE David Morgan, OG Spencer Drango, OC Mike Matthews

    2015 MNF Executive Champion!

  7. #27
    Starter
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Out with the chickens...
    Posts
    642

    Re: Are you addicted to Steelers football?

    You don't even bother to ask your hubby if he's okay with you, yet again,
    driving nine hours by yourself to get to training camp each year just so you
    can commune with hundreds of other Steeler fans from all over
    the country just milling about the local shops and restaraunts,
    picking up the latest "2008" Steeler gear and searching for a glimpse
    of any 6'+ 250 lb.+ guys because you just know they'll be Steeler
    players out in Walmart picking up toothpaste! That's how I met Peezy,
    Verryon Haynes and Jason Gildon one year!

    (Actually, last year, my Steeler sister and I went to a small little bar
    just down from Sharkey's and Ben was sitting across the bar in a booth
    with what looked like some family friends or something. It was so cool
    because, although EVERYONE knew he was there, no on acted like he was
    anybody special. It was almost like the locals were so used to it and
    all us visitors were just too "in awe" to do something as stupid as go up
    and ask for an autograph. Happens all the time in Latrobe during
    training camp! )
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...URES/NCFAN.jpg

    "18 and D'OH!" ---headline on NFL.com 2/5/08

  8. #28
    Hall of Famer Jigawatts's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Around The Way, OH
    Posts
    2,517

    Re: Are you addicted to Steelers football?

    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnMedGuy
    Quote Originally Posted by papillon
    Does listening to a Monday Night Football broadcast while leaving Pittsburgh and getting road head count?

    Pappy
    Pappy tuggin your own cord in the car doesn't equal road head.
    Indiana State Police arrested a Chicago man Wednesday afternoon after he was found driving completely nude and masturbating on the Indiana Toll Road.

    http://www.nwitimes.com/articles/2007/0 ... 132697.txt

    Police were called about the man driving eastbound around 1:30 p.m. Trooper Al Martinez stopped a green 1994 Toyota at the 1.47 mile marker about three miles east of the Angola exit in Steuben County.

    The driver identified as Sean P. McCormick, 37 of Chicago was completely nude with petroleum jelly on his hands. When asked why he was traveling like that, McCormick said he felt comfortable driving in the nude and was on his way to Ohio to visit his mother.

    McCormick was arrested for indecent exposure and taken to Steuben County Jail.
    Pappy???
    No, it's probably just another member of the Detroit Lions coaching staff.
    I guess they're not masters of their domains.

    Scheduling vacations: I schedule my vacations around Steelers games. I'll take a
    vacation during a bye week or a Monday night game to ensure that wherever I am the
    game will be televised. Usually I like to go somewhere in the fall, but this year got very
    messed up and I had to take one in August. Didn't realize it at the time, but I'll be missing the first two pre season games.

    Does anyone know if they televise those on the Sunday Ticket?

  9. #29
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South West Indiana
    Posts
    2,091

    Re: Are you addicted to Steelers football?

    [Does anyone know if they televise those on the Sunday Ticket?[/quote]

    I don't believe so, just the regular season

  10. #30
    Legend RuthlessBurgher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Where the Rubber Meets the Road (in NEPA)
    Posts
    25,348

    Re: Are you addicted to Steelers football?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozey74
    [Does anyone know if they televise those on the Sunday Ticket?
    I don't believe so, just the regular season[/quote]

    I think the NFL Network airs all of the pre-season games for every team eventually during the week they are played (but they can't air them all live since so many are occurring at the same time). So a pre-season game that took place on Friday or Saturday night may not be televised on NFL Network until, say Tuesday afternoon, or something like that.


    1 CB Vernon Hargreaves Florida 5-10 204
    2 DT Austin Johnson Penn State 6-4 314
    3 SS Jeremy Cash Duke 6-0 212
    4 LB Jaylon Smith Notre Dame 6-2 223
    6 WR Moritz Boehringer Germany 6-4 227
    7 OT Brandon Shell South Carolina 6-5 324
    7 RB Tre Madden USC 6-0 223

    UDFA
    DE David Onyemata, LB Ian Seau, FS Jordan Lomax, CB DeAndre Elliott,
    QB Jeff Driskel, TE David Morgan, OG Spencer Drango, OC Mike Matthews

    2015 MNF Executive Champion!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •